Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

53 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

I'm expecting a blow out.and a lot of shock from there fans they truly believe there stats mean something..i just wish it was Greenville that busted there bubble and hanged 80 on them

I expect the hate coming from Clinton and Campbell County fans. It must be very frustrating not being able to beat AC. Betsy is a very good team and I don't think any AC fan guaranteed a win this Friday. At least I hope not because nothing is guaranteed unless we play Clinton or Campbell County... lol But this is  going to be a very good game and if AC gets beat then Ill be rooting for Betsy to beat Greenville....lol

1 hour ago, HSfootballfanatic12 said:

That post probably came off a little stronger than I intended lol some of you AC faithful just rant and rave about how proven/great you are, and I just want to see those folks brought back to reality a little bit. 

I love how people like you just get on here and straight up lie! There's only been one A.C. fan talking about how great we are and that's because Devilman never shuts up!

50 minutes ago, Space3 said:

I expect the hate coming from Clinton and Campbell County fans. It must be very frustrating not being able to beat AC. Betsy is a very good team and I don't think any AC fan guaranteed a win this Friday. At least I hope not because nothing is guaranteed unless we play Clinton or Campbell County... lol But this is  going to be a very good game and if AC gets beat then Ill be rooting for Betsy to beat Greenville....lol

Lol,lol you done got Betsy and Greenville  playing ,,,you do know your place. And we don't know if you would have beat CC  because your coaches been dodging us for years,,and now everybody ,lol ,lol just sit back and take it in ....maybe you can show them your #2 ranking in the state and scare em..lol

• Upvote 1

Coach Gillium is as good of a football coach as you will find. On top of that he is a tremendous man with very high character. Coach Witten is also a good football coach. I think the difference maker is Coach Chadwell tho. The guy knows and understands more football than most of us will ever know. I think he'll find a way to get just enough stops on Betsy to allow the offense to score the points they need. The Martin kid is a very good football player. He'll be hard for Betsy to stop. I'm going AC 49 - EHS 34. I'm looking forward to being able to visit the atmosphere at AC. Should be a well fought game! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GhostRider73 said:

Coach Gillium is as good of a football coach as you will find. On top of that he is a tremendous man with very high character. Coach Witten is also a good football coach. I think the difference maker is Coach Chadwell tho. The guy knows and understands more football than most of us will ever know. I think he'll find a way to get just enough stops on Betsy to allow the offense to score the points they need. The Martin kid is a very good football player. He'll be hard for Betsy to stop. I'm going AC 49 - EHS 34. I'm looking forward to being able to visit the atmosphere at AC. Should be a well fought game! 

+1 but I think the score will be AC 38 EHS 24

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

Is it just me or do I smell fear ...AC fans back tracking..hang in there mavsinflight  there jumping ship and we haven't even kicked off yet..lol

Well it does appear that some of Betsy fans are also bragging on how bad they will beat us too! As a fan and relative of the staff it would be sad for me not to say we are going to win. In fact if any of our players seen that we did not have faith not sure that would be a positive influence on there performance. I have faith we will win this one and we have to suck it up and play a strong 4 quarters. I am not like some predicting a mercy rule or running clock; we have two good teams and if that happens then someone did not do there homework. Ghost post a good score. My prediction will be later on Friday.

Hog do you want to take a stab so I can smack you down when you loose. I know I know you are a Greeneville fan now but I guess the real question is who would you rather play Betsy since you already beat Betsy and know what you are going up against. Rather then the Unknown #2 team in the state. LOL :

11 minutes ago, GhostRider73 said:

Good score! I think it will slightly favor more than 49 for AC.