Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

Even the animals couldn't watch the horrible defense of Anderson Co. haha jk can't wait for the game. Unfortunately due to work I won't be able to make it. Corey Russell, if he does what we all know he can do, can hurt AC in the running and passing game. I think some people don't give EHS enough credit. This is still the same team that only allowed 24 to Greeneville and relatively the same team that took Alcoa down to the wire last year. I think AC might get an early jump but EHS has too many answers and speed for AC to keep up with. EHS generally doesn't have the biggest athletes but we have the speed to and athleticism to make up for it.

Betsy better be able to throw the ball. I've watched AC twice this year, and both times they stacked the box, and brought lots of pressure. This means it's 1 on 1 on the outside, and I'm going to  give that advantage to the Cyclones. Should be a close one though because I don't think anyone is going to hold AC below 30 points. 

5 hours ago, BVDevil said:

man you sure are giving me something to work with here Maverick, but im going to be an adult here and pass on this great opportunity to launch a shot at these 2 fine bovine......devilman on the other hand, probably wont be so kind....LOL

I would hope you would have been nice. LOL I was. It's all fun and games. AC will fight to the end I will promise you that is for sure. 40 might just be enough to win; might I say hard to keep Mavs below 50 but I guess we will seem

23 minutes ago, Space3 said:

I wonder if AC will Blitz to pressure the QB or stay back to play coverage??? How good of a runner is Betsy QB?

I think they will mix it up once they figure out the scheme. If we can keep everything in front of us then we should do very well. Of course there will lasp on both teams but we need to contain QB from running and stay with receivers.

2 hours ago, HSfootballfanatic12 said:

Betsy better be able to throw the ball. I've watched AC twice this year, and both times they stacked the box, and brought lots of pressure. This means it's 1 on 1 on the outside, and I'm going to  give that advantage to the Cyclones. Should be a close one though because I don't think anyone is going to hold AC below 30 points. 

We throw the ball very well.  We have several excellent recievers. Oh and by the way we held the #1 team in the "world" greendevils to just 24 pts. They only had 3 pts at the half. Better be ready cause we're coming..... Go Cyclones!!!!