Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

You all have too remember I'm a Greenville  fan now..show me a little respect ..whats sad is Betsy is not even a contender ,yeah there a good team but there not a state title team.and the fact that there going too beat y'all like the weak joke of a team you are .says alot..the next time me or one of my Greenville fans get on here you show some respect...lol,lol

2 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

You all have too remember I'm a Greenville  fan now..show me a little respect ..whats sad is Betsy is not even a contender ,yeah there a good team but there not a state title team.and the fact that there going too beat y'all like the weak joke of a team you are .says alot..the next time me or one of my Greenville fans get on here you show some respect...lol,lol

Maybe you can take them camping....lol Do they know you like camping with guys?

7 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Hog we are laughing too all the way to the bank. We so far will have hosted two Playoff games. Revenues will be poring in once we can calculate the attendence of the Betsy game. Should be able to buy more fireworks and set up a fund for our failing neighbors up north on I-75. LOL  gofundmecchs LOL :)

I'm sure they need it,with all the lake city kids going up there,good luck on that 1 feeder school,,my bad you all don't need luck you all just schedule it..lol,lol

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

Don't be Hattin  on the hog .just sharing some love,,you better be focused on coming up with some excuses for friday.lol

I'm not an A.C. regular hog. I just live close to the Powell Emory area. I attend and support A.C.. I attend and support CampbellCounty, Oak ridge, Powell, Halls and majority of the team's  close to that area. Except Clinton lol... I will be at the A.C. game this week supporting them. But I'm not the one that needs to be focused it's the players