Round 2: Elizabethton (9-2) @ Anderson Co. (11-0)

EHSTrack06

14 minutes ago, GhostRider73 said:

Coach Gillium is as good of a football coach as you will find. On top of that he is a tremendous man with very high character. Coach Witten is also a good football coach. I think the difference maker is Coach Chadwell tho. The guy knows and understands more football than most of us will ever know. I think he'll find a way to get just enough stops on Betsy to allow the offense to score the points they need. The Martin kid is a very good football player. He'll be hard for Betsy to stop. I'm going AC 49 - EHS 34. I'm looking forward to being able to visit the atmosphere at AC. Should be a well fought game! 

They did a great job preparing them for a state title run there battle tested. Lol,lol it's lime leading the lambs too the wolves.

21 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

Lol,lol you done got Betsy and Greenville  playing ,,,you do know your place. And we don't know if you would have beat CC  because your coaches been dodging us for years,,and now everybody ,lol ,lol just sit back and take it in ....maybe you can show them your #2 ranking in the state and scare em..lol

This is funny.

1 hour ago, hogdogger said:

They did a great job preparing them for a state title run there battle tested. Lol,lol it's lime leading the lambs too the wolves.

55 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Wishing everyone that is traveling from Elizabethton to Anderson County a safe and secure trip on Friday night ( to and from). And also that everyone enjoys the fireworks! 

DNZNSQZUIAAK4Zu.jpg:large

Awesome picture!

• Upvote 1