#2 Brentwood at #1 Cane Ridge & #3 Indy at #1 Ravenswood

JohnnyRadcliff

On 11/10/2017 at 11:46 PM, LoveForTheGame said:

All they have to do is beat Cane Ridge and a down-ish whitehaven team and there in. Both teams are very good still. But What happens in Cookeville? I don’t know. I just hope they can make it in the semifinals because I’ve not been in the midstate this season and can make it back during thanksgiving. 

All they have to do huh? You made it sound soooo easy.

What is it that is said about well laid plans?

Oh well.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raven-wood  always have a bag of tricks, But Can Ridge has step there game up since the start of the season, they have some serious talent and great coaching as well,

Don't count this school out , get the Metro affiliate out of your head, they play serious football with som big physical guys.

If you can stop Raven-wood from utilizing that little underhand shuffle pass that come out of no where because its a delayed shuffle pass then you can beat them. I have watch them kill team with that at the end of games.  they go left , then right with that little speedy kid, so short you will miss seeing him

I do not believe that Cane Ridge will go down without a fight. Very good team. I am just predicting that Ravenwood will win at the end of the night. Yep I could be wrong and if that's the case than Cane Ridge will have done a good job and I'm sure will give the next team all they can handle. I don't know why being a metro school would make them worse when Ravenwood has both won and lost (including getting boat raced by Overton last year) to metro teams.