2017 4A Mr. Football Finalists

Lead

1 minute ago, KRider123 said:

The 3 finalist are still in playoffs! 

Get it Mavs? Winner takes all! 

voting is already complete, I guess you missed that part of the conversation, it is based on what they did in the regular season, Playoffs do not impact the winner at all.  So no, winner does not take all

Just now, KRider123 said:

Ok ,you don’t get it! You guys just don’t understand!

What are you talking about?  You realize you are on the MR. Football thread right?  Like, that is what we are talking about, not the season, or championship run etc..  Just Mr. Football.  So what exactly do I not understand?

7 minutes ago, Mav4life said:

What are you talking about?  You realize you are on the MR. Football thread right?  Like, that is what we are talking about, not the season, or championship run etc..  Just Mr. Football.  So what exactly do I not understand?

I️ have no facts for you! Common sense goes a long way. I’ve read all of your post all year along with all other maverick fans. You just don’t understand!  

1 minute ago, KRider123 said:

I️ have no facts for you! Common sense goes a long way. I’ve read all of your post all year along with all other maverick fans. You just don’t understand!  

lol, ok buddy, if you read all my post all year long than you would understand that all year long I have been one of the few realistic Mav fans on here, earlier this year I picked Greeneville to win this match up by 17 and, I said this matchup may not even happen because I didn't know if the Mavs would make it this far, 2 weeks ago I talked about how if AC played defense the way we did against Grainger we could score 70 and lose...but yea, you know where I stand because you have read all my post all year right?  Seems you are reaching to say something to a mav fan for some reason and you just so happen to pick the one that has not liked the schedule, been worried about our team speed, not thought we would make it this far, picked Greeneville to win this match up and has been worried about our defense lol, good job man, you are really on top of your game on that one.  I have never questioned our offense, but do not think for minute that I am one of the Mav faithful that only sees the scores and thinks we are world beater lol.  You may want to go back and re-read all those comments of mine all year that you say you have read

1 hour ago, Space3 said:

Hey AC came into Powell and pulled out a win from the undefeated Panthers. That was a fun game.

Yeah I remember that and many other games where teams were undefeated and the Mavs  pulled a stunning upset! You just never know  we might play an upset Friday night. LOL

Edited by Mavericksinflight