#1 Greeneville Vs. Marshall County!

DevilMan03

1 minute ago, leadfarmer said:

We have a little place called Ken's in the next town over. The slaw burgers there are the bomb and I don't even eat slaw. Back to the game. How big are the Devils in the trenches?

I really like stans bbq. Really good dry rub ribs. Also bean Barn is very good

48 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Thanks bud. I wish I could afford to stay. Four kids gets expensive on trips to the mountains. My sister lives close to Carson Newman and we may be able to stay there for a day or so. We love it up that way.

Nice part of the world and I enjoy catching a game at CN from time to time.

Good luck to your team. Remember very few Tennessee high school football teams have the opportunity to play this weekend and each one is only one step from Cookeville.

4 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

We have a little place called Ken's in the next town over. The slaw burgers there are the bomb and I don't even eat slaw. Back to the game. How big are the Devils in the trenches?

We’ve good size in the trenches. We are the most balanced team you’ll play. But we are a Home run threat on every play with either throwing or passing which you’ve seen on film.

Just now, plumb69 said:

Nice part of the world and I enjoy catching a game at CN from time to time.

Good luck to your team. Remember very few Tennessee high school football teams have the opportunity to play this weekend and each one is only one step from Cookeville.

Thank you. We have been right on the verge of making it to state for 3 years now. Coach O and staff have our program playing at a high level since he took over the program. He is a great young coach. He has a business like approach to the way he does things. Our kids have worked their tails off in the off-season and it shows. We have a tough task ahead of us Friday night but they will have the guys prepared and in good positions but it's up to them to make the plays.

1 minute ago, leadfarmer said:

Thank you. We have been right on the verge of making it to state for 3 years now. Coach O and staff have our program playing at a high level since he took over the program. He is a great young coach. He has a business like approach to the way he does things. Our kids have worked their tails off in the off-season and it shows. We have a tough task ahead of us Friday night but they will have the guys prepared and in good positions but it's up to them to make the plays.

They know us pretty well if I’m being honest. Tell us about you guys. Of course we know about the great rb and hope he’s able to make the trip! 

4 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

We’ve good size in the trenches. We are the most balanced team you’ll play. But we are a Home run threat on every play with either throwing or passing which you’ve seen on film.

We have good size on our O line-up our D line is where the beef is. We are pretty balanced when we want to be. We haven't had to throw the ball as much because our run game is so good. I'm afraid you may see us pass the ball alot more Friday night considering the situation. Wallace throws a good ball and doesn't make many mistakes with the football. He takes what he is given. Ballard does the same thing. 

3 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

We have good size on our O line-up our D line is where the beef is. We are pretty balanced when we want to be. We haven't had to throw the ball as much because our run game is so good. I'm afraid you may see us pass the ball alot more Friday night considering the situation. Wallace throws a good ball and doesn't make many mistakes with the football. He takes what he is given. Ballard does the same thing. 

I just hope he throws to wherever Seth Crawford is :mrgreen:....4 int. Against Martin on Friday night. 

Edited by DevilMan03

3 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I just hope he throws to wherever Seth Crawford is :mrgreen:....4 int. Against Martin on Friday night. 

Lol I'm sure he has watched that film 20 times by now. Bo has really helped his little brother on how to see the field and go through his progressions.  If it ain't there he's taking off.

Exciting time of the year for Marshall County though. My Alma Mater down on the south end of the county is in its first semifinal in school history in 1A on the western side of the bracket. They took down Huntingdon (a team that most considered to be the hands down favorite in 1A) last Friday night. Sure wish I could be in two places at once!

• Like 1