#1 Greeneville Vs. Marshall County!

DevilMan03

14 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Man y'all are gonna have me in a food coma.

well lead...allow the fattest, most junk food eatinest, diabetic havenist, probably gona die one day either watching vols football, or eating a greasy burger somewhereist dude on the board here to remind you that before you go to pals should you choose to, or should you choose not to, my personal favorite " comfort food" around here is a little top shake and it can be had about 2 or 3 tenths of a mile from burley....theyre open till 630...im a butterscotch malt flavor junkie, but any there will make your knees quiver and you gullet sing  happy songs and/or if you get to town before 2, it's no secret on  here or anywhere else that im a huge fan of the bean barn, also a short walk from burley, the place has atmosphere galore, everyone in greeneville, save for maybe a handful, has, does, will or loves to eat there and IMO, although i do love me a chiliburger from pals, the BB has the best burgers anywhere and jerry doesnt get his hb meat from sisco or any of the big bulk institutional distributors, he gets most of his food from food city....there, my local plugs are complete. most importantly, be safe, enjoy the atmosphere and when the game is over and you guys are on your way back to marshall county, making your plans for cookeville ( to come watch greeneville wrap up their 3rd gold ball ofcourse ) please...PLEASE dont be sore losers, like SOME people we know......i'll be on the field during warmups wearing either a greene coat or jacket carrying around my camera mounted on a monopod ( yah, its basically a freakin stick with a screw on top...dont know why they insist on giving it a fancy name).....i'll swing over by the MC bench near the 50 , if yu see me, please holler at m e and i would love to come over and meet you and any other MC fans...better yet, text me this evening or anytime between now and game time, and we can set up a time to meet if you so desire....ill message you my number...happy thanksgiving bud

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

well lead...allow the fattest, most junk food eatinest, diabetic havenist, probably gona die one day either watching vols football, or eating a greasy burger somewhereist dude on the board here to remind you that before you go to pals should you choose to, or should you choose not to, my personal favorite " comfort food" around here is a little top shake and it can be had about 2 or 3 tenths of a mile from burley....theyre open till 630...im a butterscotch malt flavor junkie, but any there will make your knees quiver and you gullet sing  happy songs and/or if you get to town before 2, it's no secret on  here or anywhere else that im a huge fan of the bean barn, also a short walk from burley, the place has atmosphere galore, everyone in greeneville, save for maybe a handful, has, does, will or loves to eat there and IMO, although i do love me a chiliburger from pals, the BB has the best burgers anywhere and jerry doesnt get his hb meat from sisco or any of the big bulk institutional distributors, he gets most of his food from food city....there, my local plugs are complete. most importantly, be safe, enjoy the atmosphere and when the game is over and you guys are on your way back to marshall county, making your plans for cookeville ( to come watch greeneville wrap up their 3rd gold ball ofcourse ) please...PLEASE dont be sore losers, like SOME people we know......i'll be on the field during warmups wearing either a greene coat or jacket carrying around my camera mounted on a monopod ( yah, its basically a freakin stick with a screw on top...dont know why they insist on giving it a fancy name).....i'll swing over by the MC bench near the 50 , if yu see me, please holler at m e and i would love to come over and meet you and any other MC fans...better yet, text me this evening or anytime between now and game time, and we can set up a time to meet if you so desire....ill message you my number...happy thanksgiving bud

Bean Barn was one of the ways I went from 185lb outside linebacker to a 205 lb Inside Linebacker from my Junior to Senior year BVD lol.( Muscle Milk and Working our twice a day probably helped too)  Can't tell you how many Hobarts and Beef stew I have had in my lifetime from that place!!!

19 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

Too bad Tiptons is closed! One of the first places my wife took me upon visiting Greeneville when we started dating.

7 minutes ago, SPRedRaider said:

Too bad Tiptons is closed! One of the first places my wife took me upon visiting Greeneville when we started dating.

'tiptons is still in action brother.....in fact, he might even be open as soon as the games over friday night in anticipation of a big crowd , which is normally the case after ball games...OR, if you plan on coming to greeneville early in the day, tiptons dont close till 3 pm...odd hours....11pm to 3pm monday thru sat

Edited by BVDevil

8 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

'tiptons is still in action brother.....in fact, he might even be open as soon as the games over friday night in anticipation of a big crowd , which is normally the case after ball games...OR, if you plan on coming to greeneville early in the day, tiptons dont close till 3 pm...odd hours....11pm to 3pm monday thru sat

When did he re-open? I had no clue!