#1 Greeneville Vs. Marshall County!

DevilMan03

Congratulations Green Devils! I’m pulling for you to get that gold ball! So I can say Tigers got beat by the state champs! I didn’t think I would like sitting with your fans but they were all very nice to us! My Tigers never gave up and I’m proud of them for making semifinals 3 years in a row! It hurts to see these seniors play their last game. But y’all have a great well disciplined team! Your quarterback is faster than I thought! Congratulations! Thanks for the hospitality! Maybe we will see you next year!

• Upvote 1

Good game tonight to take in. For you full-time Greeneville fans, do you guys utilize the bubble screens that often or was that something that you guys saw in film this week and just exposed it. Made the offense seem a little vanilla but did prove to open up the running game in the second half.

I thought MC could have moved the ball at will if they had continued to work the middle with the underneath passes. MC #14 was open underneath all night and had pretty good hands.

And come one man.... Up 42-17 and throwing the ball? I understand its the playoffs but that's how you get guys hurt.

Edited by SPRedRaider
Grammar

6 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

They love the bubble screen but they also saw that on film. Greeneville is loaded all over the film and haven’t had to show anything extra really all year.

It was pretty evident from the on set that Ballard was content with marching the field with the screen all night as long as MC was going to give the soft CB play. I will say the wideouts for Greeneville block extremely well after the catch. Given the athletic ability of the receivers I wanted to see some balls across the middle to see them get out in space.

Scary thought when looking over the Greeneville roster with the amount of underclassmen that are contributing this year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2