Sweetwater Offense

catsfan84

What about those Wildcats !! We (no doubt about this one) have the best offensive coach in the State !! Mike Martin is the reason this team is 12-0 (lets just be honest). Mike has worked very hard and has made the kids believe in the double wing. I still hear some in the stands (you know who you are) who badmouth what they do. We only led the state in scoring. So support the Team and the Coaches.... or keep your butt at home !!!!!! GO WILDCATS

I agree with you in saying coach martin is an excellent coach, but lets really be honest, The coach is a big part of the equation, but not the only reason, they have alot of tallent, and this team is used to winning, and getting the job done, many have always been winners, not to mention the heart and effort they put into everything they do! There is nothing wrong with a little conductive cricism, sometimes it stops you from getting complacent, and not often, but sometimes, you can actully learn something from it! No coach is so good, that they can't learn anything, or get better, thats life. Nothing wrong with stating an opinion, even if it might make some people mad! I think they could be a little less predictible, I no they haven't needed to much, but they will. Throwing a little more on first down, will keep a good defense from stacking the box so much, don't have to be big gaines, more short passes, have your recievers take corners and safetys long, and drag TE, or reciver from other side of field across and underneath coverage, and roll out QB to that side, teach QB to tthrow the ball away, is the rule the same in highschool, if you are out of pocket, you can't get intential grounding, put that thing up in the stands, don't take a sack. Few teams can match sweetwaters skill people, find the mismatch, and take atvantage, of mismatches, don't use the same players in the same situations, and same plays. I am 100% behind the wildcats, and coach martain is great, but give credit to everyone, not onlyone. Nothing wrong with stating opinions, you don't have to listen,(though every once in a while you can learn something, and if nothing else, you can use it to get fired-up!!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of all the coaches and players, but don't always wear rosed colored glasses, even the great can learn, and get better!!!!!!!!

Posted by catsfan84:

What about those Wildcats !! We (no doubt about this one) have the best offensive coach in the State !! Mike Martin is the reason this team is 12-0 (lets just be honest). Mike has worked very hard and has made the kids believe in the double wing. I still hear some in the stands (you know who you are) who badmouth what they do. We only led the state in scoring. So support the Team and the Coaches.... or keep your butt at home !!!!!! GO WILDCATS