Class AA Miss Basketball Nominations

EastTNfan20

CC schedule is very weak. Uppermans schedule is similar but they did play in a tough KY tournament and were successful. To me SG has the toughest schedule of the three but they also have the most losses of the three.

All in all when talking about schedules and such I don't know that any of them outweigh the others.

Along with those three I would add Upton and Shaw from middle TN.

56 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

You can't claim to be better than the best, if you don't play them

If you want to promote the player of your choice, promote them. Please don't show your south side of a northbound horse by putting a young lady, who plays her heart out, down. Levy has proven she ranks among the best in the state. She proves that every time she's on the floor!

Edited by rabbitranch
Made a statement that I regretted.

Cumberland county schedule is 2nd toughest in the state.  Upperman is the 68th toughest. Cchs beat clarkrange twice , McMinn central, beech, stone, Blackman, and  beat the stuffing out of Haywood and Shutes. I've seen her play enough that of the three mentioned above, she would be my 3rd choice.   Just because she's not my top choice, doesn't mean I'm putting her down. I'm just picking other players above her. The same as you are picking her above others. So, I guess we're both northbound.but I've not resorted to name calling.  only the low IQ people do that

16 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

You do realize that any player on any team can be nominated for McDonald's  team. Any coach, principle, or AD can send in a name. 

I’m pretty sure it works a little different than that!  It’s an honor to be nominated.  

Upperman also  played Beech and Blackmon in November at MTCS and won.  Stone beat Cumberland by 30 the second time without Dishman.

Akira makes her whole team better.   She is my favorite to win.  I’m sure all of the other girls are very talented.  She is my favorite though. 

Edited by ElizabethGrace1320