Class AA Miss Basketball Nominations

EastTNfan20

I've only seen CCHS play a couple of times and never against a quality team. How many team mates has Dishman played with that scored a 1000 points? I go along with what someone else said on hear if I had one pick today to start my team I take Levy. She is as very good ball handler with speed she involves her team and draws enough attention that she makes them better in the process. I think I saw she is averaging 26 points and 10 assist per game. Which makes her responsible for 46 or so points per game. You can't really go wrong with any of the 3 being talked about. 

50 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

You are going by a system that does not take into consideration out of state teams and tournaments.

Cchs won their Christmas tournament by beating 3 teams ranked in the top ten in their respective states. I saw the scores from uppermans Christmas tournament.  It's hard to believe any of those teams would have helped their schedule strength.  Why doesn't upperman play clarkrange and pickett county, and a few of the other winning programs in the upper Cumberland?   And practice games don't count. And yes, nomination for McDonald's works exactly like that.  Stone did win at stone without Dishman. She scored 37 in the first game. Stone also beat Macon co by double digits. Upperman wouldn't win there either without levy. 

McDonald's works a bit differently than just taking any nomination. Player must be a senior in good academic standing. They must have competed for eight consecutive semesters.

As far as Uppermans schedule im sure the coach knows what she is doing. Just as im sure CC coach does.

All of the mentioned names are good players. Its all political in my opinion so we will see in a bit who the finalists are. Levy will be there.

Practice games or not they still won.  You are right without Levy they would not be undefeated.  Considering other than the older Hurst  sister they have 2 sophomores and 5 freshmen.  They are a young team with a lot of talent coming next year.  

Did you research the teams they played in Bowling Green?  Stone lost to Cookeville.  Cookeville lost to Warren Co.  Upperman beat Warren by 30-40 points.  We could do this all night.  

12 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

Practice games or not they still won.  You are right without Levy they would not be undefeated.  Considering other than the older Hurst  sister they have 2 sophomores and 5 freshmen.  They are a young team with a lot of talent coming next year.  

Did you research the teams they played in Bowling Green?  Stone lost to Cookeville.  Cookeville lost to Warren Co.  Upperman beat Warren by 30-40 points.  We could do this all night.  

If the teams that cchs plays are so weak, why doesn't upperman schedule any of them? Have your coach schedule stone at stone next year. They won't. How about clarkrange?  How about even cchs?  How about mcminn central?     And circular reasoning doesn't work in sports. Somebody beat somebody beat somebody doesn't equal anything.  You be for whomever you want, I'll be for mine. But you can't call people names when they disagree with you