Individual matches at Dual States

GodFamilyWrestling

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here’s all the AAA 1st round ranked matchups.

Cleveland vs Centennial: None

Wilson Central vs William Blount:

182- #4 Dawson Satterfield (William Blount) vs #5 Sinjin Noga (Wilson Central)

Blackman vs Dobyns Bennett: None. But could see 145 #1 Dillon Lemons vs Jalen Brown. 

Arlington vs Anderson Co: None

Brentwood vs Soddy Daisy:

160- #4 Hayden Maynor (Soddy) vs #5 Colby Finch (Brentwood)

Heritage vs Houston: None

Halls vs Beech: None..but

Could see 132 #1 Chase Brown vs freshman standout Mason Smith OR Brown vs 126 #1 Noah Horst (I’ve heard brown may be dropping) 

Science Hill vs Oakland:

120- #4 Tyler Seeley (Science Hill) vs #6 Semaj Burton (Oakland)

Edited by Bump11

4 hours ago, GodFamilyWrestling said:

Would love to see Horst vs Brown, but I think Halls will take the better match ups and may even move Brown to 38 away from Horst and Smith. 

I think you’re right. But that could also work out for Beech too. That may be 2 bonus point matches at 26 and 32 instead of just one of them if they do bump brown

Edited by Bump11

12 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Heritage vs Houston: None

Keep your eyes on 132. Heritage's Bussey is ranked #6 on pin-tn, and Houston has a tough kid in Jake Manuel.

Heavyweight could be a good one too. Houston's 285 gets after it and wrestled a tight one with Oliver from Bartlett (#6 on pin-tn) in the true second match at region 8 duals. 

6 hours ago, GodFamilyWrestling said:

Would love to see Horst vs Brown, but I think Halls will take the better match ups and may even move Brown to 38 away from Horst and Smith. 

Halls has an "above average" 126 who lost to Horst/Palmer (not sure which one) in the semi finals of the Wilson Central tournament by 4 or 5.  If he can avoid bonus points again then that could be huge for the red devils.

Go Big Red! 

9 minutes ago, reddevilfan09 said:

Halls has an "above average" 126 who lost to Horst/Palmer (not sure which one) in the semi finals of the Wilson Central tournament by 4 or 5.  If he can avoid bonus points again then that could be huge for the red devils.

Go Big Red! 

That would be Ian Morgan I presume? He was beaten by Horst at Wilson Central 7-1. Agreed it would be big if he can avoid bonus points again. 

54 minutes ago, reddevilfan09 said:

Go Big Red! 

I've seen him wrestle and was impressed. He benefits from being in the room with Brown, no doubt.

2 hours ago, Bump11 said:

I think you’re right. But that could also work out for Beech too. That may be 2 bonus point matches at 26 and 32 instead of just one of them if they do bump brown

7 hours ago, GodFamilyWrestling said:

Are you associated with Beech? Can you give an update on Hulsey? Is he done for the year or is he able to come back? He’s been out for a while

18 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

Are you associated with Beech? Can you give an update on Hulsey? Is he done for the year or is he able to come back? He’s been out for a while

Hulsey had to have knee surgery. He is out for the remainder of the season. Good news is he is just a sophomore and he will back next season.

45 minutes ago, werazzlin said:

Hulsey had to have knee surgery. He is out for the remainder of the season. Good news is he is just a sophomore and he will back next season.

That would explain why he hasn’t been wrestling. Wishing him a speedy recovery! Good luck this weekend coach!