Henry County 2018

TheGuru2point0

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/4/2018 at 4:29 PM, gbrpats said:

Does anyone know when they are going to start on the HC high school project. Like the football field etc.? Will they not play at Patriot Stadium for one season or what? I imagine it will take a while to do.

I believe some of that project has been put on hold by the BOE.  QBClubPrez might be able to shed more light on it.

On 6/4/2018 at 4:29 PM, gbrpats said:

Does anyone know when they are going to start on the HC high school project. Like the football field etc.? Will they not play at Patriot Stadium for one season or what? I imagine it will take a while to do.

They started today taking down the old visitor's stands. If the apparent layout is really what it looks like, the stands will be about 80 feet longer than the old ones. Nice!!

GO BIG RED

59 minutes ago, olddevil said:

They started today taking down the old visitor's stands. If the apparent layout is really what it looks like, the stands will be about 80 feet longer than the old ones. Nice!!

GO BIG RED

Awesome. Do you know anything about when they may tear up the field and put down the turf?

On 6/12/2018 at 7:00 PM, gbrpats said:

Awesome. Do you know anything about when they may tear up the field and put down the turf?

They started  today stripping the center of the practice field to lay fresh sod . The center of game field is due the same treatment(also started today), The effort to raise private money for turf continues with promising success.

GO BIG RED

1 hour ago, olddevil said:

They started  today stripping the center of the practice field to lay fresh sod . The center of game field is due the same treatment(also started today), The effort to raise private money for turf continues with promising success.

GO BIG RED

Thanks olddevil! So I take it they are going to get everything done before August? 

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

The jamboree is just 8 weeks away at Henry County and this year's lineup is a large field:

Hickman County 

West Carroll

Dresden

Stewart County 

McKenzie

Milan

Westview

Waverly

Henry County

I'm not sure who the 10th School that will be participating is exactly.  

MURRAY, ky

GO BIG RED