Henry County 2018

TheGuru2point0

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

That should be the main goal. Be nice to have them for the jamboree though. That place is going to be crammed. 

It will definitely be a packed house! You heard anything about how MBA looks so far? I can't find much out about them. All I know is they are a powerhouse football team. It should give our boys a good test Friday night to see where we are. I believe we will hold our own but we shall see

11 hours ago, gbrpats said:

It will definitely be a packed house! You heard anything about how MBA looks so far? I can't find much out about them. All I know is they are a powerhouse football team. It should give our boys a good test Friday night to see where we are. I believe we will hold our own but we shall see

I haven't heard anything since fall practice began. None of the private school folks are ever on here anymore. But FWIW, Donovan Stewart had them at #2 in his D2 rankings with 11 starters back. I'm expecting nothing less than what we usually see from them. Should be a very good test.  

2 hours ago, MSURacer said:

I haven't heard anything since fall practice began. None of the private school folks are ever on here anymore. But FWIW, Donovan Stewart had them at #2 in his D2 rankings with 11 starters back. I'm expecting nothing less than what we usually see from them. Should be a very good test.  

Have you heard about the new Henry County song for this year??

21 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

I didn't even know Henry County had a song...haha 

Besides the alma mater anyway. I thought it was pretty neat that they started singing it after home games last year. 

Haha they didnt I meant there is supposed to be some rapper making a Henry County song. Lol I dont know much about it. 

15 minutes ago, HCFan said:

Someone please let those of us that couldn’t make it to the MBA scrimmage know how we did. Roll Red Roll.

Well...we had one good drive, hit a few good passes including a td strike to Thompson. Other than that HC was pretty much outclassed. MBA was up 31-7 when I left. 

Final score was 31-14. Very disappointing but I dont know how to feel about it really. MBA is a powerhouse and everyone knows it. We are not on that level. On one hand I feel like we should forget tonight because we will NOT play a team of their caliber all season. Then on the other hand I feel like we should have played a lot better and hope we don't have a long season.