Big game tonight at loudon

Guest Redskins31

Guest Redskins31

Loudon Lady Redskins kick off there season tonight on there own terf. It is very exciting and nerve racking for the girls. They all worked very hard and deserve to win. Good luck girls on this up coming season!!!!!! :o

Guest kqueen3

well, i ain't for sure if fritts played or not, i watched the game, but don't know. i do know that uhs was up by 14 @ the half, and kept it at that or above most of the 2nd half. loudon's coach, if i recall correctly, looked kind of young. how old is the guy? thanks

Loudon's coach, Bryant Collins, graduated from Kingston in 1990.

Posted by kqueen3:

well, i ain't for sure if fritts played or not, i watched the game, but don't know. i do know that uhs was up by 14 @ the half, and kept it at that or above most of the 2nd half. loudon's coach, if i recall correctly, looked kind of young. how old is the guy? thanks

Guest nikechick

Well it doesn't matter whether they had her there or not because they won the game and that was a win and that is all that it takes. No matter if everyone plays or not, they lost and Upperman won.