tn fs and g

wesander1980

I'm new to tn and have a few questions about freestyle and greco. I have tried to find information out on the tnusawrestling https://www.tnusawrestling.com/ website but it seems that nothing is there for the 2018 season. Is there another place I should be looking?  I does not seem that the website has up to date information. Also, where can I find tournaments for this year? Thanks.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, wesander1980 said:

I'm new to tn and have a few questions about freestyle and greco. I have tried to find information out on the tnusawrestling https://www.tnusawrestling.com/ website but it seems that nothing is there for the 2018 season. Is there another place I should be looking?  I does not seem that the website has up to date information. Also, where can I find tournaments for this year? Thanks.

Most of the Tournaments should be on track wreslting. Just change your search to events on Tennessee 

So all information regarding TN fs/g is on Trackwrestling? (Coaches, upcoming events, camps, etc.?) I guess I was not aware that Trackwrestling is the new billboard for wrestling. In Ohio, they used the usawrestling website to get information out. I thought most other states did to. Thanks for the info. 

6 minutes ago, BMBowers said:

Please contact Ben Bowers @ 574-215-8586. Chairman TWF. More information will be post as soon as possible.

Thanks, Coach Smith helped me out. Didn't tn's  fs/g season start? Doesnt seem to be very well organized. Is it some sort of secret that isnt shared with everyone. lol We are going to try and see what is at the ironman tournament. 

1 hour ago, wesander1980 said:

So all information regarding TN fs/g is on Trackwrestling? (Coaches, upcoming events, camps, etc.?) I guess I was not aware that Trackwrestling is the new billboard for wrestling. In Ohio, they used the usawrestling website to get information out. I thought most other states did to. Thanks for the info. 

Sorry if I caused confusion. I wasn’t saying use track for everything. In your original post you asked where you could find tournaments for this year. That’s what I was tying to help you find.

12 hours ago, wesander1980 said:

What area of the state are you residing in?