Top 5 in 4a

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:36 AM, Swipes said:

1. Greeneville (Return all but 3 starters)

2. Anderson County (Bulk of the team returns and will have a show down with Greeneville in the Quarters)

3. Betsy (To bad they are in Quad one when play offs turn around)

4.  Haywood County (The team to beat out of the West with their all-west tn offensive player of the year Decourtney Reed back to carry the rock behind a O-line that has several starters back on it)

5.  Maplewood (I think this year they are the team to make it to the Semi's out of Middle Tn)

I can agree with this... AC should have home field like Greeneville did last year in the playoffs. This is going to be a fun year.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 2:03 PM, mcfan10 said:

Nolensville was supposed to be really good this year. Not sure how Hester leaving affects that. 4-4A should be extremely competitive. 

Nolensville was already a bit behind schedule in terms of the building of success before Hester departed. Coach Derrick is a very solid plan B but he isn’t Hester and the talent isn’t as stacked as many think/thought it is/would be. 

The Knights were anointed the “next great program” in the midstate before they even had a practice, and when the original wave of talent graduates in a few years they may find themselves in a very unfavorable situation, especially as Ravenwood next door shows no signs of slowing down. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 8:56 PM, copacanobra said:

I mean they won 11 games last year and return a lot of play makers so they're probably at least a top 10 team.  Springfield should be on that list as well imo.  

That was a cupcake region and schedule for them as well. Springfield loses no playmakers but they lose most all lineman. I dont see either white house or springfield as a top 10 team at this point.

On 5/30/2018 at 9:21 AM, Space3 said:

I can agree with this... AC should have home field like Greeneville did last year in the playoffs. This is going to be a fun year.

Only difference is Greeneville will have to Travel for the semi final game to quad 3 or 4 since they host this year 

On 6/22/2018 at 8:15 AM, DrFootball79 said:

That was a cupcake region and schedule for them as well. Springfield loses no playmakers but they lose most all lineman. I dont see either white house or springfield as a top 10 team at this point.

I guess we'll see.  That's why they play the games 

• 1 month later...