Cloudland/Greenback: FINAL THOUGHTS

MakoRevised

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greenbach players you guys are a class act.i never seen so much emotion in a game before.after the game i look you guys in the eye.i could see the pain.i hate anybody had to lose.but don't hang your head down you have a great team iam proud to have seen you play #14 your parents raised you right be proud.thanks for the menorys

We are currently accepting applications now for the DAWG POUND. Only stipulation is to make as much noise as you can for the Highlanders!!! So RebelRon and anyone else, here is your invitation to join the most elite bunch of people you will ever meet!!!! WE TAKE NOISE MAKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!

ROLL LANDERS ROLL!!!

We definately want you on our side. I can't get over reading all of the classy posts on this board. You all are a fine bunch. People down the state don't have a clue about our two football teams. I done the math and you're starters gave up 25 points in 12 games. Ithink you were third in the state in scoring offense. I have the feeling that alot of people are not giving Cloudland much of a chance next week. Well with the exception of Ezell,you are the best team we have faced in the playoffs last year or this year. If we do win, alot of it will be because of Greenback. We needed a game like that one,its all about getting better each week. If we had played you a few games back, you would have won. We have improved . I think we have one heck of a football team and I believe we will win next week. We knocked on the door last year and they would'nt let us in,were not knocking this year ,were going to kick it down. Come on down and help us.GO LANDERS

Well, the dawg pound just got a few new recruits! You guys deserve all the success that comes your way! As for Greenback, I hope we'll be able to play again next year! Even though I won't be on the field physically, I will on that field spiritually because playing high school football is the best thing this side of heaven!!!

GO LANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one of the best games I have seen in several years.

The fans surely got their money worth. Greenback has some of the classiest people around this area. It is a shme that all teams and fans can't get along as good as we did. You guys played your hearts out. This was one of those games that you hope neither team loses. Great season and it is awesome to see players and fans from other teams get behind the Lander Express. We welcome all to the Pound or the stands. Good Luck HIGHLANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by REBELRON:

I was hoping Greenback would go all the way! Now! I will be on the Cloudland bandwagon. Does the Dawg Pound need a new member?

Ron, I'm heading up to Maryville this Friday, I assume. Would love to go down to Chattanooga, but that's a little far. I'll see what I can do, but I doubt I'll be making the trip.

Cloudland, please beat Boyd. I'd love to see a public back in it, and I think you all would match up better with CPA/USJ than Ezell. Boyd will be tough, and I think you all can get it done.

--Joe Kemple