Franklin 14 Brentwood 19

FHSrebel27

Sure we do after the game and all. No offense taken whatsoever 'cause it's just a part of the game. I mean, we DID beat ya'll what was it, 3 straight times in soccer(girls and boys) and basketball....lol. So it's all good. But anyways, like i said earlier, keep up the good work and win state. That way we can say we were the second best in the state. And to GreenWave1, just chill out man. Ya'll have a good team and you'll never hear me rag on your team. EVERYBODY'S fans are annoying so don't take that personally too. Just concentrate on next year and I'll come watch the rematch between the two teams. It will be a great one!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sisterdream

i think it is funny that my post was unintelligent. you have no right to call someone unitelligent unless you know how to spell unintelligent. so i quess i can call brentwood fans unintelligent thugs. thanks for making this post so easy for me. and for further reference:

unintelligent-adj.

1.having or displaying a lack of intelligence

2.not invested with intelligence

franktown44

thanks for backing me up on that one. i quess you are right because thugs arent all talk like the brentwood fans.

sisterdream

oxymoron is one word.

p.s. did you know that the have these little books with correct spellings and definition in it. it i called a dictionary. you can get one for a dollar. i am sure a rich brentwood person can afford that.

Are you trying to emulate e.e.cummings with the lower case writing? Or did you sleep through the classes where they taught proper use of upper and lower case letters? Purchase a Harbrace text if you are confused. Thank you for making this reply so easy. I think I will give your prose a C-, Mr. C understrike. And to think you attended school in Williamson County. FYI: Median family income in Williamson County (2000 census) is 78,315; Tennessee avg is 43,517. To claim Brenwood alone has a claim to being "rich" while inferring others in surrounding Williamson County communities are "poor" is an insult to others in the state who listen to this tripe. It's like hearing that because you have a Lexus you are considered poor next to my Mercedes. Get a grip and quit stereotyping.

FROMTHETOP2

WHO SAID THAT THE REST OF THE STATE WAS POOR. JUST BECAUSE I SAID BRENTWOOD PEOPLE ARE RICH DOES NOT MEAN THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS POOR. YOU CAN THINK THAT. GO RIGHT AHEAD. DONT PUT YOUR WORDS INTO MY MOUTH. YOU MY FRIEND ARE THE ONE WHO IS STEREOTYPING. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR SOMEONE WHO THINKS EVERYONE OUTSIDE OF BRENTWOOD IS POOR.

P.S. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS POST SO EASY FOR ME :)

[Edited by c on 11-26-02 6:55P]

[Edited by c on 11-26-02 6:57P]

Read more carefully "C." I remarked that when you generalized that those who attended BHS were "rich," it is a specious argument to make considering the general economic well-being of Williamson County, which has a highest median and per capita income in the state. The only assumption I make is that you live and attended school in Williamson County. I did not say or infer that everyone outside of Williamson County is poor; you missed the point completely. Let me make it easy-if you had 5 dollars and I had 6, it is a ridiculous statement to say that I am rich and you are, by comparison, poor when relatively speaking, we are all better off then those who only have pennies by comparison. Or to quote the phrase "In the kingdom of the blind, the man with one eye is king." Glad to see you found the cap key.

This is a boring subject, let's talk football.

thats fine we can talk football, but you did say:

To claim Brenwood alone has a claim to being "rich" while inferring others in surrounding Williamson County communities are "poor" is an insult to others in the state who listen to this tripe.

i "inferred" nothing. that is what you gathered. that is you opinion. one i have no respect for.