East vs Jo Byrns “Battle of Patches “

Shownuff

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

East Robertson... Anyone from there remember Carlos Groves or Curtis Woodard?

I remember Curtis Woodard very very well!!! Was it 1990 or 1991???? Mr. Football also! He was a monster! Watched him absolutely kill a Monterey Linebacker in a scrimmage!!! I was in Junior high so may of been 88-89!!! He had a brother who or cousin who was Mr Basketball a year or so after that could flat out DUNK!!!

5 hours ago, TALMAD said:

I remember Curtis Woodard very very well!!! Was it 1990 or 1991???? Mr. Football also! He was a monster! Watched him absolutely kill a Monterey Linebacker in a scrimmage!!! I was in Junior high so may of been 88-89!!! He had a brother who or cousin who was Mr Basketball a year or so after that could flat out DUNK!!!

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:44 PM, howdoitknow said:

East Robertson has this tall freshman playing safety and receiver for them who is going to be an absolute monster.  He was very impressive at 7vs7 two weeks ago.  

I believe the kid is Taylor Groves. Very good athlete. To bad he is not going to another school  where he can get some bigger games and exposure.

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:47 PM, Charlee20 said:

Jb also has a stud running back coming back. Coach Adkins is always gonna make the most of the talent he has. Can’t wait to see how it plays out.

I was impressed at all with jb in their scrimmage vs heritage. Heritage is absolutely terrible

• 1 month later...