Jasper needs a thread

pegleg

34 minutes ago, Justmy2cents said:

Size,strength and speed... but that's just me

If we're talking about the same kid a few of us feel like he will be better than Saylors. Taking nothing away from Jacob but this kid has the frame to pack on some muscle and is lightning in a bottle.

Also did you see the video of Coach Saban at the scrimmage?

Edited by PurplePower68

8 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

If we're talking about the same kid a few of us feel like he will be better than Saylors. Taking nothing away from Jacob but this kid has the frame to pack on some muscle and is lightning in a bottle.

Also did you see the video of Coach Saban at the scrimmage?

What grade is he in and is he eligible to play this year?

On 7/30/2018 at 10:15 PM, TheAmbassador said:

You feel like your Marion boys are going to get us this year. I hope they don’t, but I suspect they will be a pretty good team. 

We'll have to wait till game week for any kinda predictions!!! Pirates have won the last 2 and return most of their team from a semi-final run last year. I would say they should be favored. Kinda like MC should have won in 2016!!!! That's what makes this rivalry so good you never know till this games over!

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I would agree that SP should be the favorite, but I expect a competitive game this season. Marion should have a good team. Their biggest obstacle are three other teams in the east for 2A. 

Who is that? Tyner, Meigs, and Trousdale? I can’t think of any others that jump out