#1 Greeneville Vs MoWest

DevilMan03

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

Here is the big RUMOR I've heard atleast three times today in Kingsport.DB is going after our coach after this season. I've said to everyone that's said it.Wish coach Ballard would have came to Kingsport 15 years ago  but now I'm very happy with where he is at and hope Greeneville does whatever they need to do to keep him happy..................

I honestly don’t see Ballard making that move with his farm in Greeneville. If he goes anywhere it will be to a college team somewhere in my opinion 

2 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Here is the big RUMOR I've heard atleast three times today in Kingsport.DB is going after our coach after this season. I've said to everyone that's said it.Wish coach Ballard would have came to Kingsport 15 years ago  but now I'm very happy with where he is at and hope Greeneville does whatever they need to do to keep him happy..................

It would take a lot for Coach Ballard to leave Greeneville for DB.  He still has 2 twin daughters that attend Greeneville City Schools, a farm he owns in Greeneville, and his wife who has works for Landair (Just got bought by Covenant Transport Group from Niswonger and Tweed) for years. Ballard makes really Good money being the Football coach at GHS (I believe Niswonger will do what it takes to keep him if DB throws money at him)

2 minutes ago, Swipes said:

It would take a lot for Coach Ballard to leave Greeneville for DB.  He still has 2 twin daughters that attend Greeneville City Schools, a farm he owns in Greeneville, and his wife who has works for Landair (Just got bought by Covenant Transport Group from Niswonger and Tweed) for years. Ballard makes really Good money being the Football coach at GHS (I believe Niswonger will do what it takes to keep him if DB throws money at him)

Sure hope so.If  it's just a rumor,there still  isn't another coach in NET that deserves to be paid more .

1 minute ago, BatmanDevil said:

Sure hope so.If  it's just a rumor,there still  isn't another coach in NET that deserves to be paid more .

Definitely Agree.  Making over 6 Figures to between teaching and Coaching at the High School level in a Public School is not bad pay at all lol 

21 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I think I was the one that started that rumor back on April 1. I didn't think about it at the time but It's one of those type rumors that makes everyone roll their eyes and laugh out loud. Anybody in Kingsport knows how things are run up here and knows there is no way this would or even could happen. I could list all the reasons but it's a waste of time considering it's never going to happen. Never!

26 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I think I was the one that started that rumor back on April 1. I didn't think about it at the time but It's one of those type rumors that makes everyone roll their eyes and laugh out loud. Anybody in Kingsport knows how things are run up here and knows there is no way this would or even could happen. I could list all the reasons but it's a waste of time considering it's never going to happen. Never!

It's off and running even if there is no way.If ifs and buts were.....I don't know of the times I told my kids if I'd stayed in Greeneville and you guys had been Devils.No doubt in my mind that coach Ballard would have NEVER EVER made fun of a player for taking longer to get his weights on and off because he was twice as strong as most of the team .then punish the whole team for it.Old saying in Greene county when somebody does something really stupid,you call them a double dumb azz.I earn it all the time with my spelling and a few earn it with their coaching.