South Greene (0-1) @ Elizabethton (1-0)

EHSTrack06

51 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

I know it was you he made the bet with but I couldn't remember who owed who what.  I thought it was the NC guy that had to pay up? Either way they weren't expecting the beating that they got.

We won by 30 and was up 38-0 when we put in the second stringers. They scored on the second teamers

1 hour ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Yeah I love watching you kick the hornets nest on the nc boards. 

It was the best thread of the year for me to read. I was glad I told the Greeneville posters to come over. It will be the same this year and the posters from the Charlotte area will be like come to our area and play.

58 minutes ago, Appvol said:

It was the best thread of the year for me to read. I was glad I told the Greeneville posters to come over. It will be the same this year and the posters from the Charlotte area will be like come to our area and play.

When we played Asheville and Tuscola the boards were always pretty good to read.

Edited by lawnman

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

I’m afraid Pisgah is no match for The devils once again this year. Should be a lot worse this year 

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Unsure as to why Witten would schedule South Greene. 

Jordy Harrison was a coach at Betsy and he left in 2016 to coach SG and they schedule to play each other for 2 years.But he is now back at Betsy coaching again this year.

Edited by lawnman

10 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Unsure as to why Witten would schedule South Greene. 

It was not originally South Greene. I cannot recall exactly which team it was but they dropped out last minute creating a frenzy to fill the spot. It was a 5A team but for the life of me I cannot remember who.

49 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

It was not originally South Greene. I cannot recall exactly which team it was but they dropped out last minute creating a frenzy to fill the spot. It was a 5A team but for the life of me I cannot remember who.

Sounds Like When Elizabethton dropped Greeneville in 2007 after play every year dating back to 1953 and left Greeneville scrambling to find a game in 5a Mercy County, KY (State Champs the previous year.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1