Meigs at Sequatchie co

SCPRIDE30

7 hours ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Sequatchie will handle this. The Marion QB was bottled up and contained by Squatch's DC. Same will happen with Meigs QB. People at squatch think the Marion Q is better.

I am a marion fan and the mc qb isnt near the passer that the meigs QB is.  Plus he has a lot more help.  They are loaded and seq isnt quite as good as last year, and the coaching isnt as good,  just my opinion.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I am a marion fan and the mc qb isnt near the passer that the meigs QB is.  Plus he has a lot more help.  They are loaded and seq isnt quite as good as last year, and the coaching isnt as good,  just my opinion.

My inside source says MC QB is just as good if not better. Just his opinion I guess. 

Im going to give the Squatch staff more than 3 games to make an assumption like that. So far they are on par for where they should be. 

Edited by twopairsofgloves

1 hour ago, twopairsofgloves said:

My inside source says MC QB is just as good if not better. Just his opinion I guess. 

Im going to give the Squatch staff more than 3 games to make an assumption like that. So far they are on par for where they should be. 

The Marion QB has decent speed and is pretty mobile, but he is not very accurate, if he was Marion would be a lot better because they do have some good receivers, the Meigs QB is faster and can throw it on the money, and he is a way better runner, and to be honest he is just a better football player.

9 hours ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Meant the guy that was just want some smack talk, you were getting bent out of shape for a minute there. 

Actually I wasn't, but its ok you think so. I can say from all honesty if your new DC is focusing on our qb as much as you made him out to be it's a large mistake friend. Our offense is not one dimensional. And if you guard us like we are it wont be a good game. I say that with the utmost respect. I have seen many teams shut his run game down for most of the game. Those games he had 150 - 200 yards passing and our back came out with a field day worth of yards. I do believe your team has a good defense. And Meigs needs to go against a few teams like yours to prepare for hard region games and playoffs. I wish your team and ours a great game injury free. I hope we just end up on top when times out. Good luck. 

Edited by Imthayeti

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Actually I wasn't, but its ok you think so. I can say from all honesty if your new DC is focusing on our qb as much as you made him out to be it's a large mistake friend. Our offense is not one dimensional. And if you guard us like we are it wont be a good game. I say that with the utmost respect. I have seen many teams shut his run game down for most of the game. Those games he had 150 - 200 yards passing and our back came out with a field day worth of yards. I do believe your team has a good defense. And Meigs needs to go against a few teams like yours to prepare for hard region games and playoffs. I wish your team and ours a great game injury free. I hope we just end up on top when times out. Good luck. 

I'm not in his office or in his head as far what he plans to focus on. Will be a great game at great venue. 

10 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

The Marion QB has decent speed and is pretty mobile, but he is not very accurate, if he was Marion would be a lot better because they do have some good receivers, the Meigs QB is faster and can throw it on the money, and he is a way better runner, and to be honest he is just a better football player.

I know the Meigs Q is better im messing with a buddy from meigs that is on here.