Smith Co. vs Upperman

10 hours ago, Poindexter44 said:

Agree , not the same without Antwan !What about Termite, still around?

Had to change servers, and couldn't get Termite back. Now Reynard,,,,,,,and kinda like JLS. said....

heart  not really in it right now.  Mama said if you cant say something good, don't say anything at all. That goes against my gain right now.,,,,,,,.but  It is what it is.......not good, for whatever reason.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 8:53 AM, Reynard said:

Had to change servers, and couldn't get Termite back. Now Reynard,,,,,,,and kinda like JLS. said....

heart  not really in it right now.  Mama said if you cant say something good, don't say anything at all. That goes against my gain right now.,,,,,,,.but  It is what it is.......not good, for whatever reason.

Momma said it be's that way some days!

On 9/1/2018 at 8:53 AM, Reynard said:

TERMITE...Is that you bro...Good to see you back.Love reading your post.Especially when you and posty get to digging at each other.Look forward to seeing your post in the future.One of these days I'm gonna figure out who you are...lol...Owls have no heart.That's just my opinion.