Jeff Co vs. Bearden

matchesmalone2

Matches is here with a prediction. I like the Bulldogs in this one. I caught that first game when they played West and what I saw other than West's atrocious offense was a good ball club standing on the Bearden sideline. I don't know why more people aren't talking about these Bulldogs. I'll be going to the Powell vs. Fulton game this week, but I will definitely be checking in on this game because I think Bearden is a team to follow this year. Jeff County needs some new hires on that coaching staff as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see Lamar Brown end up there after getting canned from West. That's all I got. I'll hang up and listen.

2 hours ago, rebelsrecruit said:

I think you are the only person other then the parents of Bearden Players that think they are a decent team. They have played 2 awful teams so far and their scrimmage schedule was equal to area middle school teams. The best thing that could happen to Bearden is to loose a bunch of students and drop to 5 or 4A.

I don't believe he indicated Bearden was going to win state this year...just said he liked them to beat JC.

22 hours ago, rebelsrecruit said:

I think you are the only person other then the parents of Bearden Players that think they are a decent team. They have played 2 awful teams so far and their scrimmage schedule was equal to area middle school teams. The best thing that could happen to Bearden is to loose a bunch of students and drop to 5 or 4A.

I may be Rebels but I know a squad when I see one. They are playing ferociously, I'll hang up and listen.