McGavock (0-2) at Antioch (0-2)

As they say the O has to go in this one. Both teams come in at 0-2 and looking for a win to get on track. And realistically I think for both teams its likely that the only other winnable game on their schedule could be Lavergne.

I haven't seen either team but have seen teams that they have played. I have seen Station Camp and they beat Antioch 32-12. And I have seen Lebanon and they beat McGavock 16-8. And I feel like Lebanon is much better than Station Camp. Therefore I think

McGavock 24

Antioch 14

5 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

As they say the O has to go in this one. Both teams come in at 0-2 and looking for a win to get on track. And realistically I think for both teams its likely that the only other winnable game on their schedule could be Lavergne.

I haven't seen either team but have seen teams that they have played. I have seen Station Camp and they beat Antioch 32-12. And I have seen Lebanon and they beat McGavock 16-8. And I feel like Lebanon is much better than Station Camp. Therefore I think

McGavock 24

Antioch 14

I dont understand how Mcgavock is 0-2 but McG should win this one at least by 14. The senior class for Mcgavock is the Freshman city  runner ups and I expected more.

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

I dont understand how Mcgavock is 0-2 but McG should win this one at least by 14. The senior class for Mcgavock is the Freshman city  runner ups and I expected more.

Its rough when your all metro RB transfers to Blackman.  With him they at least keep it close against Maplewood and probably beat Lebanon by 2 scores.  They have to move some pieces around but I think McGavock gets it done against Antioch.