IFL Classic: Maryville vs Out of State

Governm

On 8/30/2018 at 10:33 PM, Compton said:

A guy I work with deathvalley just oppose the same question on another thread. We all want 2 see them play better comp out of state........ Give it time since we agree stars will think your Compton, deathvalley, ss, rebelrecruit, blazerunner.

LOL HE NAMED ALL HIS ALIASES IN ONE POST I AM DYING 

On 9/1/2018 at 5:33 PM, GREYRIDERx said:

They can just keep on hatin cause it fuelsnthe machine. Pitiful pitiful whiners and cry babies. They want a trophy too..aahh

I am not a Maryville hater. I was one but have matured a little bit with time. I just want to see how Tennessee would do against some of the nations top teams.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:54 AM, Indian said:

How about vs. Brentwood Academy at a neutral site, Tennessee Tech. 

I have said this for years. I would much rather have this game than an out of state opponent.  Great post Indian. Here is the deal. I work on Fridays. By the time I get home the game is only a few hours away. If Maryville plays out of State I won't be able to go. When Maryville played at Siegel in 2012,Oakland 2014 and 2016 I left from Work to go down there to watch those Semifinal Games. That is rough when you wake up that morning at 5:00 AM, Work all day,Drive over 3 hours to game,Watch the game and drive 3 hours back home.  I am up nearly 21 hours on those days. That's not easy.

14 hours ago, REBELRON said:

I have said this for years. I would much rather have this game than an out of state opponent.  Great post Indian. Here is the deal. I work on Fridays. By the time I get home the game is only a few hours away. If Maryville plays out of State I won't be able to go. When Maryville played at Siegel in 2012,Oakland 2014 and 2016 I left from Work to go down there to watch those Semifinal Games. That is rough when you wake up that morning at 5:00 AM, Work all day,Drive over 3 hours to game,Watch the game and drive 3 hours back home.  I am up nearly 21 hours on those days. That's not easy.

Do it all the time.. can be rough.