South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Pirate fans, everyone should watch being over confident. I have confidence SP will win this game, but I expect Marion County to come to SP and lay it all on the line this Friday. 

ABSOLUTELY.  We have to remember, this is a rivalry.  I have confidence in our team that we will possum stomp them as long as we have our heads on right and don't over look them.  Jasper wants to make a statement  so we have to be ready. 

Don't get it twisted. This is  not over confidence it's fact. If your offensive and defensive line are over matched you get beat. I don't care how much speed you have or how athletic you are, if there are no holes to run in you don't go anywhere. Just ask the Miami hurricanes what happens when your lines get neat up on.

3 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Don't get it twisted. This is  not over confidence it's fact. If your offensive and defensive line are over matched you get beat. I don't care how much speed you have or how athletic you are, if there are no holes to run in you don't go anywhere. Just ask the Miami hurricanes what happens when your lines get neat up on.

And FSU 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Pirate fans, everyone should watch being over confident. I have confidence SP will win this game, but I expect Marion County to come to SP and lay it all on the line this Friday. 

I have been saying this as well. Do I think we will win, yes. However, Jasper is the best team we have played so far in my opinion. The Sequatchie game was in a torrential down pour and they were one dimensional without their qb playing that game. Then Boyd and Sale Creek...well they tried. Sampson will come out slinging the ball and after his first target is not there he will take off running. They have just enough athletes to make you concerned. We better stay focused and be ready for their best punch.

1 hour ago, powerp said:

I have been saying this as well. Do I think we will win, yes. However, Jasper is the best team we have played so far in my opinion. The Sequatchie game was in a torrential down pour and they were one dimensional without their qb playing that game. Then Boyd and Sale Creek...well they tried. Sampson will come out slinging the ball and after his first target is not there he will take off running. They have just enough athletes to make you concerned. We better stay focused and be ready for their best punch.

Well said powerp, Sampson is a heck a ball player. I don’t know if the Sequatchie game would’ve been much different without rain and with our qb playing, it might have been closer and not a blow out. I just think we are playing better ball now since hudson is back. He’s slinging the ball well. And our oline is finally blocking somewhat lol

31 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Well said powerp, Sampson is a heck a ball player. I don’t know if the Sequatchie game would’ve been much different without rain and with our qb playing, it might have been closer and not a blow out. I just think we are playing better ball now since hudson is back. He’s slinging the ball well. And our oline is finally blocking somewhat lol

I think they are getting used to playing with the ankle bracelets. 

49 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Yeah it not raining would just benefit SC

• Like 1