South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I agree! Still say there will be a decent turnout for this game. Unfortunately attendance doesn’t start to improve till playoff time. 

Old Pirate says theys a HEEP of South Pittsburg fellers that can now come home to the Speedway to support the Pirates. Them fellers like ole 10 Bears was pert near too scared. Ole No Hope, like a HEEP of others must feel like a lifer that somehow got released on good behavior. LOPWOAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says theys a HEEP of South Pittsburg fellers that can now come home to the Speedway to support the Pirates. Them fellers like ole 10 Bears was pert near too scared. Ole No Hope, like a HEEP of others must feel like a lifer that somehow got released on good behavior. LOPWOAO 

Old pirate let me ask you a question.  You think ole 10bears is still subterranean or that durn skillet slinger still has him dressed in that purple mess? I garuntee I aint joking either. 

19 hours ago, powerp said:

On a side note, I always like to see local kids do well. Jacob Saylors had a good night for ETSU last night and will be playing in Neyland Stadium this Saturday against the Vols. Pretty neat going from playing in front of probably 5,000 as his biggest crowd to 100,000.

I hope he burns UTC for a ton when they play. . 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? If I to a hole in my pocket my durn fudge rounds will fall out.  Im not falling for your mess after you have held me hostage for 9 months. You think im joking but im not.

Cherokee Roy, what did they do to you? 9 months is the time it takes a woman to give birth. Was Wendy with you? 

4 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

How’s the old saying go...you always find your way home or something to that effect. Nohope made a decision that was what they (JTMM as you have referred to him) thought was best at the time. 

As for me it was simple, the step son wanted to play football and get away from his old school. Solution, SP both education and sports was the best place for him. Now his little brother is reaping the benefits of attending SP. 

As for Nohope and JTMM, should of could of would of situation now. He played his best in football and baseball. Gave it his all in both sports and it showed. It’s kind of sad to see the shape his former team is in. Hopefully for them it will get sorted out eventually. As for Joe, he’s living it up in Virginia not far from the beach and is excelling in the Air Force! He will be back in town around Thanksgiving, maybe OldPirate should look him up and see the man he has become. I’m sure he and NoHope would enjoy meeting you! :D

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Cherokee Roy, what did they do to you? 9 months is the time it takes a woman to give birth. Was Wendy with you? 

Im not a durn Cherokee like you Cherokee traveling Tom.  That durn o and b fellar and a few others held me captive.  I tried a few weeks ago to get on that computer I saw to tell you feats where I was but they got it away drum me before I could get signed on.  I finally broke away at that cak game and got out of there.  They made me real mad.  They took away my fudge rounds and red bull.  You think im joking but im not.