Macon @ white house heritage

geo1126

23 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

That feeling of safety will be short-lived. Just delaying the inevitable.

I think you may be wrong on this. Geo said 3-4 wins. Macon will be 2-2 after next week and have a couple more winnable games on their schedule. I think Macon beats Dekalb at the very least to get to 3 wins and save Geo from eating a chipmunk.

44 minutes ago, Vent said:

I think you may be wrong on this. Geo said 3-4 wins. Macon will be 2-2 after next week and have a couple more winnable games on their schedule. I think Macon beats Dekalb at the very least to get to 3 wins and save Geo from eating a chipmunk.

He said if they only win three or four, that means they have to win 4 more games to save the chipmunks.

1 hour ago, Vent said:

He said if they only win three or four, that means they have to win 4 more games to save the chipmunks.

4 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I stand corrected. I hope MC wins every game, but the fact is 3-4 wins is the ceiling. I hope he has some hot sauce, as I hear chipmunk meat is pretty bland. 

8 hours ago, geo1126 said:

Don't worry they will. If they had this coach in the spring they would be 3-0 now ! Late start hurt us but they'll continue to improve. Just watch!

I will give you 2-1, but not 3-0. I think we are better than Smith. Westmoreland beats us regardless. We have nothing for number 44 period. Macon will win next week and will most likely beat Dekalb. After that, I just don’t know that we have any other wins on the schedule. I could see us playing Portland and Stone close, but we will need a couple of breaks to win those. The O-Line looked much better Friday, but I am not sure if that was us playing better or Heritage being that awful. I am leaning towards the latter on that. If they can replicate that every week, we could surprise some folks.