Hendersonville @ Beech

Yalfan

6 minutes ago, eers said:

Don’t get used to it. Beech and Gallatin are both down this year and Hendersonville has quite a few seniors playing. Beech has some talent, but they’re young. They had the deer in the dead lights look from the time they walked on the field for pregame last night.  Don’t get me wrong, Hendersonville is pretty dang good, but if you expect that to happen year after year because of the change at head coach, you better hang on. It could be a rough ride. 

Agreed. Beech’s junior and Sophomore classes are loaded. Will be some growing pains this year, but the next few years will be really good for y’all. 

Will y’all bump up to 6a win they redistrict in a couple of years. Getting all of Hunter and Knox Doss, don’t see how you could have 5a numbers still?

3 minutes ago, CommandoBlood100 said:

Agreed. Beech’s junior and Sophomore classes are loaded. Will be some growing pains this year, but the next few years will be really good for y’all. 

Will y’all bump up to 6a win they redistrict in a couple of years. Getting all of Hunter and Knox Doss, don’t see how you could have 5a numbers still?

I think the next reclass will be close. After that it won’t be unless the county rezones... again. 

6 minutes ago, eers said:

Don’t get used to it. Beech and Gallatin are both down this year and Hendersonville has quite a few seniors playing. Beech has some talent, but they’re young. They had the deer in the dead lights look from the time they walked on the field for pregame last night.  Don’t get me wrong, Hendersonville is pretty dang good, but if you expect that to happen year after year because of the change at head coach, you better hang on. It could be a rough ride. 

2 hours ago, eers said:

Actually Beech is not as young as everyone keeps saying. Inexperienced yes but not that young. Most of starting Oline and Dline are Seniors this year. 

Beech def has some very good underclassmen running backs and athletes.  HHS does as well.  They ran 8 different backs in 1st half last night.  Only 3 were Srs.   HHS will have to replace the starting Oline but they have some capable kids that will be ready to step in.  HHS backfield will be very good again next year and defense should be prettt solid. 

Will be a much more competitive game next year but I think HHS will have their number again next year. 

Beech has to get better at QB.  Def a weakness for them this year 

4 hours ago, CommandoPride1478 said:

Actually Beech is not as young as everyone keeps saying. Inexperienced yes but not that young. Most of starting Oline and Dline are Seniors this year. 

Beech def has some very good underclassmen running backs and athletes.  HHS does as well.  They ran 8 different backs in 1st half last night.  Only 3 were Srs.   HHS will have to replace the starting Oline but they have some capable kids that will be ready to step in.  HHS backfield will be very good again next year and defense should be prettt solid. 

Will be a much more competitive game next year but I think HHS will have their number again next year. 

Beech has to get better at QB.  Def a weakness for them this year 

Young. Inexperienced. Both. 

Hendersonville is really good, but we all know this runs in cycles. 

QB play definitely has to pick up. Would t be surprised to see someone else worked into that rotation next week, with them playing Hunters Lane. 

26 minutes ago, eers said:

Young. Inexperienced. Both. 

Hendersonville is really good, but we all know this runs in cycles. 

QB play definitely has to pick up. Would t be surprised to see someone else worked into that rotation next week, with them playing Hunters Lane. 

Def goes in cycles. Beech freshmen look great and both middle schools will be sending lots of talent.   Just a down year but it won’t last long.  Future is bright next few years on shackle island.   

This was my last year to have a kid playing in the rivalry. 78 is my son.  Has started since he was Soph took the last two years against Beech prettt hard.  Glad he got to finally experience a victory in the rivalry. 

Future looks good for both teams!! Good luck the rest of the season 

42 minutes ago, CommandoPride1478 said:

Def goes in cycles. Beech freshmen look great and both middle schools will be sending lots of talent.   Just a down year but it won’t last long.  Future is bright next few years on shackle island.   

This was my last year to have a kid playing in the rivalry. 78 is my son.  Has started since he was Soph took the last two years against Beech prettt hard.  Glad he got to finally experience a victory in the rivalry. 

Future looks good for both teams!! Good luck the rest of the season 

He played well last night. 

• Like 1