Westmoreland travels to Clarksville Academy

Mr. Postman1

13 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

So you mean to tell me TC is gonna pull the QB that done the right thing and played all year long when playoffs come around? Hmmmmm.....thats a good life lesson! 

I believe his first game back will be Westmoreland, am I correct JacketNation?

23 hours ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

It's not like Cameron would be getting benched, he will play fullback/H-Back, Keyvont has been through a lot and if everyone actually knew what happened they would probably be saying that he should be playing but he has took this very well and has respected administrations punishment.

So the fullback will be benched on the return of qb? Somebody will lose a spot unless yall plan on playing 12 right?

1 minute ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

By the way, yall know anything about clarksvull academy? Thats who we play this week and quite possibly what the topic of this post was about. 

I know we beat the breaks off them in a clinic bowl lol but evidently it will be a test for your secondary but I'm predicting westy's physicality takes over eagles by 2 TD

11 hours ago, GBO52 said:

I believe his first game back will be Westmoreland, am I correct JacketNation?

10 hours ago, Volstate said:

Nobody knows for sure. That’s the word. 

9 hours ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Honestly no one knows except keyvont coach Waggoner and DOS Satterfield, I have heard many different answers, so don't be surprised if you see him next week but don't be surprised if you don't see him lol 

I had heard that he would be back for the game against Whitwell. Hopefully that wouldn't be his first game back....

10 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

So the fullback will be benched on the return of qb? Somebody will lose a spot unless yall plan on playing 12 right?

They have several good backs that likely will rotate as they already do anyways.