William Blount travels to the Owl's Nest

Governm

Dem officials is still what they used to be though. #keepinitreal.

It's okay though. Ya'll gotta come up to the Governor's mansion next year and we wont be sophomore heavy. These youngins wont be so young in 2019. And theGuvna gonna make sure they got glue on their gloves so they can hold on to the ball. Like I said, I am here to talk trash win or lose. Wait till next year. #LOP

:grin: :thumb:

Edited by FightOnForWilliamBlount91

3 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

It's okay though. Ya'll gotta come up to the Governor's mansion next year and we wont be sophomore heavy. These youngins wo

nt be so young anymore. And theGuvna gonna make sure they got glue on their gloves so they can hold on to the ball. Like I said, I am here to talk trash win or lose. Wait till next year. #LOP

:thumb:

#LOP 

8 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

It's okay though. Ya'll gotta come up to the Governor's mansion next year and we wont be sophomore heavy. These youngins wont be so young in 2019. And theGuvna gonna make sure they got glue on their gloves so they can hold on to the ball. Like I said, I am here to talk trash win or lose. Wait till next year. #LOP

Gotta be a UT fan with that mantra of “wait til next year...”

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Gov did you win the free haircut?

Now that's funny.  Always keep your ticket stub down at the Owl's Nest.  One time I was there and the  pa announcer was calling out ticket numbers for the lucky winner of a dop kit.  Toiletries and shaving supplies!  You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Edited by oridgecat

That’s also what happens when the starters are pulled after the first series of the 2nd half...

That game was over the second Sincere took it to the house on the first drive. 

Like I said during the game, y’all have some nice skill players but that won’t cut it. Same is true for my Owls when they play the top level teams. Right now we don’t have the talent in the trenches to hang. 

1 minute ago, MicasaMaster said:

That’s also what happens when the starters are pulled after the first series of the 2nd half...

That game was over the second Sincere took it to the house on the first drive. 

Like I said during the game, y’all have some nice skill players but that won’t cut it. Same is true for my Owls when they play the top level teams. Right now we don’t have the talent in the trenches to hang. 

Congrats on the win buddy. Hope to see you again when y’all come to Maryville. 

7 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Now that's funny.  Always keep your ticket stub down at the Owl's Nest.  One time I was there and the  pa announcer was calling out ticket numbers for the lucky winner of a dop kit.  Toiletries and shaving supplies!  You think I'm joking but I'm not.

I think everyone that went last night from WB got a Free Mohawk Haircut and a lesson where they are really at. Thank God for the Mercy Rule even though it cuts into the concession sales. Maybe Gov got a bag full of Quarter Hot Dogs to eat coming back home last night.

19 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I think everyone that went last night from WB got a Free Mohawk Haircut and a lesson where they are really at. Thank God for the Mercy Rule even though it cuts into the concession sales. Maybe Gov got a bag full of Quarter Hot Dogs to eat coming back home last night.

It looked like maybe 40 people in the visitors stands.