David Crockett 5-0 beats The Hens from Cocke County

stockton4182

Pretty sure it was a mutual agreements from both sides. 

Man what an effort, the D showed up in the 2nd half. Held CC to 75 yrds and 3 turnovers. The offense is clicking, the Hackler kid is Special, shoot that whole team is Special.

To go thru what they went thru last year, and stay together. 

CC is a Real Good football team, and for DC to go on the road and play like they did, was a Credit to thoese kids and coaching staff. Keep up the Great work Pioneers!!!

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Here is the remainder of Crockett's schedule:

Sep 21 Hampton (running clock in 2nd half) (record: 6-0)
Oct 5  Cherokee (running clock in 2nd half) (record: 7-0)
Oct 12 Tenn High (Crockett +20) (record: 8-0)
Oct 19 Boone  (Crockett +20) (record: 9-0)
Oct 26 Mo East (running clock in 2nd half) (record: 10-0)

Dang, looks good on paper. Not saying your wrong tho. Just saying 1 game at a time. Depth is my biggest worry for these guys. They have a bunch of players going both ways. I know everyone does. 

Look at there sidelines, 42 kids Max, how many really play?? I am going to guess 28-30 maybe. 

But iam pulling for them, and the coach, the staff, and the Community!!! 

On 9/15/2018 at 12:22 AM, stockton4182 said:

Crockett wins 41-20 I have got to say The Hens are a dirty team. Things got chippy in 2-3 different occasions both coaches had to separate the teams. Cocke County didn’t even shake hands after the game went straight to locker rooms. Cops after the game had Crockett fans go out different gates than the Cocke County fans.

Just wanted to let ya know, we talked about Big #67 a couple weeks ago. He got hurt and wasnt putting any weight of his leg. Word is he should be ready for the Cherokee or Tn. High game.

Thats good news for him, he is a senior and was just wanting him to get to finish out the year. Kid had played real good on both sides of the ball. Plus gives DC another fresh body to help rest guys on the O-line and D-line.

• Like 1