TN High@Betsy

lawnman

3 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

I believe Fritz voted Betsy 1 to overtake AC in the polls. It will eventually happen on its own. Doug knows GHS is number 1 at this time. I highly respect what is getting done at Betsy and I truly believe GHS will see the Orange and Black twice this year on the way to Cookville.

I agree I thought that jump would have happened this week. 

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:04 AM, cyclones1 said:

You know the Bible says we're supposed to love everybody, but I can't stand you! LOL. Good luck with that mercy rule. I'm just hoping for another rematch with Anderson County. Go Cyclones!!!!

Very true, however it never says we have to LIKE one another.      St. Peter and St. Paul did not necessarily like each other but I think they loved one another.      Regardless, the GHS/EHS game will be a barn burner

I think Betsy fans are some of the sharpest on the T. They will tell you Greeneville should be ranked 1, but they know they have the talent to pull the upset. As a Devil fan I believe we should be ranked 1, but on any given day a loss to a program like Betsy is a real potential reality. Ballard knows it too, which why his squads are usually a very well prepared.

Edited by noonesfool

2 hours ago, noonesfool said:

I think Betsy fans are some of the sharpest on the T. They will tell you Greeneville should be ranked 1, but they know they have the talent to pull the upset. As a Devil fan I believe we should be ranked 1, but on any given day a loss to a program like Betsy is a real potential reality. Ballard knows it too, which why his squads are usually a very well prepared.

At least you have some sense! I don't hate you. LOL. Go Cyclones!!!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tab said:

It might have been Ivan Sanders that voted EHS #1 there should be somewhere that tells who voted. Fritz is a homer but he has Science Hill this year according to the paper.

There's only 15 guys across the state that get a vote. I don't think Sanders is one of them. 

Fritz has done this for years, not just this week. He's given 1st place votes to many teams from East Tennessee, just not named Greeneville. Dobyns Bennett, Elizabethton, Cloudland have all received 1st place votes when they have not necessarily deserved it. 

6 hours ago, budkilmer said:

There's only 15 guys across the state that get a vote. I don't think Sanders is one of them. 

Fritz has done this for years, not just this week. He's given 1st place votes to many teams from East Tennessee, just not named Greeneville. Dobyns Bennett, Elizabethton, Cloudland have all received 1st place votes when they have not necessarily deserved it. 

He’s had to have voted them #1 a few times this year. They have been unanimous #1 a few times this year