Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

3 minutes ago, cyclones1 said:

Yeah that pass was there one time tonight for about 25 yards. No wonder he doesn't have that many incompletions all he does is throw to Sidelines. Ballard is just an average running back he's no quarterback!

Ha ha I’m laughing hard at this one lol

when he throws down the field he’s very accurate. He’s a D1 Qb and sounds like we have a jealous Cyclone fan among us hahahahaha. Hahahahahahaha. Still laughing. That guy rushed for over 100 yards and threw for 213. Regardless how it happened. Your an idiot. 

That so called “Average” Qb made Betsy look silly on defense. 

Edited by DevilMan03
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

Betsy couldn’t stop Greeneville. Those late hits   Out of bounds were obvious

You see it your way I see it mine. Those holds on the bubble obvious, the incomplete pass that stalled drive one you know the one we lost 10 yds on for whatever reason obvious, shall I continue? You guys blame refs because its what you do. even when they benefit you. Congrats to the win but what you refuse to see as obvious is what is hilarious.   Now time to move on to next week. hopefully we will see you again real soon. But that is yet to be determined.