Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

4 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

49-20 without the dumb penalties. 

This game wasn’t ver close imo. Greeneville killed themselves. With that said Betsy beats Ac and Greeneville puts a mercy on them in round 3 

That’s true but penalties were big for both teams...and they’re part of the game. Good game though. 

Just a question,this was my first time watching Greeneville,do they always run such a basic offence, they're a great team to say the least,but do they take more shots down field usually,also elizabethton seemed to be scared to death to blitz.Greeneville looks like a small college team out there,you can tell they put the work in during the off season

Great win against a very good Elizabethton team.I'll continue to say,I won't overlook Betsy or AC come playoff time.Anybody that thinks Elizabethton can't beat us on the right night,is mistaken.Need to play a clean game if there is a next time and keep getting heat on their QB.Yes it could have been better but this game could have been worse too.I'll take it and hope we can keep winning into Dec.