Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

15 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Ha ha I’m laughing hard at this one lol

when he throws down the field he’s very accurate. He’s a D1 Qb and sounds like we have a jealous Cyclone fan among us hahahahaha. Hahahahahahaha. Still laughing. That guy rushed for over 100 yards and threw for 213. Regardless how it happened. Your an idiot. 

That so called “Average” Qb made Betsy look silly on defense. 

If he's so good at throwing it down the field how come he only threw it one time. Because our defense stopped him from throwing it down field. Just admit it Elizabethton gave them all they can handle. I'm done talking to you because you're an idiot!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, cyclones1 said:

If he's so good at throwing it down the field how come he only threw it one time. Because our defense stopped him from throwing it down field. Just admit it Elizabethton gave them all they can handle. I'm done talking to you because you're an idiot!

Like I said before game plan was to run which Betsy can’t stop. Better team  by far won. 

Edited by DevilMan03
  • Like 1

Good game. Look forward to round 3. Y'all are not invincible. You say you gave us a short pass but yet we hit a bomb on yall! Cory burned yall for 2 TDs also. You say we only had very few yards rushing, but when we did rush the total of 6 times, it looked promising. 270 yards against the mighty devils is pretty good if you ask me, lol.