TOP TEN PLAYERS IN 4A THIS 2018 SEASON! (No more than 2 players on the team you root for) I'm trying to see something.

FootballPops

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Of course it goes without saying and we all know Stanton Martin  QB of Anderson County Runner up finalist last year and sure to be the MVP this year. Then a host of Mavericks fill the next selection as they play as a team. Go Mavericks

How do we know he was runner up? The other kid was darn good. I’d say Stanton got 2nd Runnerup 

Edited by DevilMan03

3 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

How do we know he was runner up? The other kid was darn good. I’d say Stanton got 2nd Runnerup 

He knows and that is all that counts. He will be second to none this year!!!!!!! Put that cob pipe in the statue you have of Ballard and enjoy while you can. Because Greeneville is history come November 9th as I am pulling for Betsy to win the conference this year!!!:) LOL

58 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

He knows and that is all that counts. He will be second to none this year!!!!!!! Put that cob pipe in the statue you have of Ballard and enjoy while you can. Because Greeneville is history come November 9th as I am pulling for Betsy to win the conference this year!!!:) LOL

You’ll get to watch Greeneville blowout Betsy next week on Wcyb! 

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You all have won a lot of games this year and last. What is THIS year's signature win based on the Mav's performance and the quality of your opponent at this point of the season?

Edited by noonesfool

40 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

You’ll get to watch Greeneville blowout Betsy next week on Wcyb! 

Thanks! I have been trying to find out if it is tell/online. Are you still promising a Mercy rule or has that changed since Elizabethton may be better than you realized. LOL ;) After last week's SH and DB games you may want to retract. :)

7 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Thanks! I have been trying to find out if it is tell/online. Are you still promising a Mercy rule or has that changed since Elizabethton may be better than you realized. LOL ;) After last week's SH and DB games you may want to retract. :)

GHS by 14 -21 points over betsy.

Edited by noonesfool

2 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

You all have won a lot of games this year and last. What is THIS year's signature win based on the Mav's performance and the quality of your opponent?

Neither last years regular nor THIS years regular season will Greeneville or Anderson county have a so called signature win however as it showed last year either one of these teams could of should of and did win the state comfortably. Playoffs will determine a good bench mark for a signature win.

33 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

So Db(we beat by 40) losing by 3 to Bearden Team in which lost to Sh(we beat by 43) 

Sh hill loses to Farragut by 2 I think. We beat the breaks off Farragut preseason btw. That tells me Greeneville is very good and these other teams are not bad teams like the schedule the cows have 

44 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

So Db(we beat by 40) losing by 3 to Bearden Team in which lost to Sh(we beat by 43) 

Sh hill loses to Farragut by 2 I think. We beat the breaks off Farragut preseason btw. That tells me Greeneville is very good and these other teams are not bad teams like the schedule the cows have 

No what has happened is that DB and SH have become better since playing Greeneville. They have improved as they have learned from there previous early season games. They have made the appropriate adjustments. They have always had the talent just not appropriately applied. 

5 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

No what has happened is that DB and SH have become better since playing Greeneville. They have improved as they have learned from there previous early season games. They have made the appropriate adjustments. They have always had the talent just not appropriately applied. 

Excuses excuses excuses