Webb at Notre Dame

Spartan4Life

The one win Spartans travel to Chattanooga to play the one loss Irish. Last year Notre Dame go the best of the Spartans. Will it be much of the same or will a Webb have an answer for the single wing? 

If Webb can stop the run they can win. Notre Dame hasn’t shown much in the passing department against quality defenses. But that’s a big IF. Notre Dame plays on grass too which will be a first for Webb this year. 

14 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

I think any team will feel like they are hitting on all cylinders after Boyd. No offense to the Bucs but they just really aren’t good this year. 

Yep.....

Is it just me, or is anyone else wondering where the guru of Lucky Charms is hiding his pot of gold this week? The "T" has lost its mojo without the insights and creative sarcasm of our favorite leprechaun. C'mon Booger.......ITS FRAT ROW WEEK!!!  

• Like 1

I pick Webb to win this in a close one, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised to see ND pull out a win.

I was very surprised to see how Webb handled GCA ... and ND hasn't really played anybody (but Baylor). On the other hand, Webb's TOUGH early schedule has them prepared for the AA level.

1 hour ago, OLDad said:

I pick Webb to win this in a close one, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised to see ND pull out a win.

I was very surprised to see how Webb handled GCA ... and ND hasn't really played anybody (but Baylor). On the other hand, Webb's TOUGH early schedule has them prepared for the AA level.

I’m interested to see if the rain will affect this game at all. 

ok ladies.....

....Oldad thinks the spartans schedule has them ready for AA.......Johny Greaves retired last year after winnin his 100th fight.....that tuff schedule allowed him to lose 96 of his 100 fights......thats all booger got to say bout that

Sparty walkin into this years matchup with a lil more timidness than last season.....Sparty had his old D2-A juggernaut puttin a beat down on the Irish last year....Reality check....Sparty is right bout the Irish not showin much in the passin department gainst quality defenses...the Irish ant got the bility to throw that pigskin into the ocean...ant cause its played a quality pass defense sumwhere......Suk Creek intercepted 4 of ours tosses in the first game.....it sure wernt cause of quality defense...Suk creek is showin that as their season moves along....so dont expect the same outcome Haslams kids had against them Snake handlers of Karns to b the same.....cause that ball ant gonna b in the air 75 % of the plays; probably want b in the air at all.....the 3 player in Halsams defense backfield had a field day against Grace.....they r gonna have to man up, come forward and deal with sum mean lineman and RBs this week...that will get old for them

...this is the way this thing is goin down......Haslams Pilot Petroleum School Of KTown will b bring all that speed down they talk about down to Vermont Ave Friday evenin to burn up the grass with theyre olympian sprinters....NDs field should b just perfect for all that speed of Haslams boys by tomorrow night....we will cut the rice short and drain it properly just so the speed can b highlighted.....probably ant no doubt that the world class burner will get away with one or 2 thruought the night..maybe even another or 2........but Spartys boys r gonna have to stop the runnin game of the Irish and just dont think they got the hosses in the trenches to man up for that battle.....unless they have recruited sum new ones since last season....

...the Irish ant quite the Irish of past....but they should have just nuff to end the nite victorious...

thats a Booger Pickin nose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Booger