Cleavlund heads upp two 825 Thursdee nite edishun

STARSNBARS

My thawts on tha gaim....

a. Cleavlund haz sum vurry vurry qwick playurs

b. #64 Welch fer Mairvul wuz vurry goodur "two"nite

3. Ashton Maples continues two emprov and maik plays fer tha Rebs

4. Maivul QB's wur a combined 17 fer 17 passin' tha tatur

e. If'un Mairvul finds a cupple linemun wif all thes undurklassmen att tha skilt spots, thay cood git goodur and goodurer

:popcorneater:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• It won't be long now, he gone.  
    • Are you kidding me?  You are just trolling now.  The new head coach's qualifications would be volunteer coach at the Oak Ridge Boys Club?  C'mon man, you can't be serious.  You're trolling us.  Anybody working at Clinton High School has to be like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs at this point.  They are coming after anybody and everybody that had knowledge of what was going on.  This is about to get real ugly.  Only in Clinton.  
    • JT I know you don’t want these people to find out but why you weren’t allowed to be apart of the program because that would be a shame. Unfortunately the commander and the refuter were not allowed to be around the program due to inappropriate relationships with female students at the school while they were members of the coaching staff. Which is what led to them trying to get Grabowski fired early on during his success at Basin. As a student from polk county who knew about these allegations I find it very hard to sit here and let these men talk about other people when no body knows the truth about them. 
    • So no way they can compete with the likes of McCallie or Baylor still then
    • I wouldn’t be shocked at all. Surely he has to be fire/made to resign. Maybe new OC will get another title here soon