Whitehaven vs Central @ Crump, Week 8

kwc

Region 8, 6A starts region play. Whitehaven who is 5-2 on the year visits Central, who is undefeated at 7-0.

Region 8, 6A currently has two undefeated teams and neither is named Whitehaven.

So, let's get it started already. Who do you have in this one? I already know who I'm rolling with. Let's mix it up.

Edited by kwc

I don’t get it. I know whitehaven has played a few good teams but no one in the state has more talent on a team.

if they do not pull it together it will be a giant disappointment. Season not over but with this talent they should not lose a game 

OP PLAYERS
Bryson Eason 6'3" 250 Junior LB/RB 4.6 4stars.jpg
Melvin McBride 6'4" 315 Senior OL/DT 4.9 3halfstars.jpg
Cormontae Hamilton 6'3" 240 Senior TE/OLB 4.6 3halfstars.jpg

ADDITIONAL D1 PROSPECTS
Tamarion McDonald 6-2 220 Junior S 4stars.jpg
Martavius French 6-2 235 Junior ILB 4stars.jpg
Keveon Mullins 6'2" 205 Senior WR 3halfstars.jpg
Devin Boddie 5'11" 165 Senior WR 3stars.jpg
Jacobi Rice 6'3" 260 Senior SDE 2stars.jpg
Tyler Hunter 5'10" 220 Senior ILB 2stars.jpg
Vincent Guy 5'10" 165 Senior CB 2stars.jpg

Edited by baylorbigdog1976
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

I don’t get it. I know whitehaven has played a few good teams but no one in the state has more talent on a team.

if they do not pull it together it will be a giant disappointment. Season not over but with this talent they should not lose a game 

OP PLAYERS

ADDITIONAL D1 PROSPECTS

It’s a reason why we scheduled one of the best teams in the state and one of the best in the nation back to back early in the season. We had opportunities in both games but fell short; no shame in losing either of them considering the circumstances. All those stars are due to the player’s talent but also our coaching staff putting extra emphasis on getting our players exposure and in position to excel on the next level. Using football as a tool to get free higher learning is a part of the program. 

5 hours ago, kwc said:

Region 8, 6A starts region play. Whitehaven who is 5-2 on the year visits Central, who is undefeated at 7-0.

Region 8, 6A currently has two undefeated teams and neither is named Whitehaven.

So, let's get it started already. Who do you have in this one? I already know who I'm rolling with. Let's mix it up.

The real season starts now; I’m ready for this game. I think from top to bottom this is the toughest region in the state this year. And I don’t think we’ll see a better team than NLR or a better player than Eric Gray again. We should be going into this game healthy, humbled, and hungry. The road to Cookeville begins Friday.

On 9/29/2018 at 8:39 PM, baylorbigdog1976 said:

OP PLAYERS

ADDITIONAL D1 PROSPECTS

Gonna have to agree with you on this one.  Too much talent according to the experts.... I know LB and OL (Mcbride) have been hurt but 4 star tight end and 4 star receiver and 3 star receiver. .....The guy with the least amount of stars is the work horse. (RB) 

Nobody in the state should be ashamed to lose to this bunch. The opposing team has nothing to lose and everything to gain. 

1 minute ago, PackOfWolves said:

It will be a good game. I think it will come down to Central's defense. I don't think Central will be able to score a lot of points against Whitehaven, So their defense must keep it close to have a chance. This will be Central's first real test. Schedule has been pretty easy up to now.

I agree... VERY EASY SCHEDULE. It's bout to get real.

On 9/29/2018 at 8:39 PM, baylorbigdog1976 said:

OP PLAYERS

ADDITIONAL D1 PROSPECTS

By the way ... which recruiting service are you refering to? I'm just curious, they are all pretty much the same in ranking these players. Maybe a star difference in some cases.

P.S.

Don't forget that there is a WR who is a sophomore on the team who has already beem offered by the U of M. Aryion "AP" Page is his name. 

Edited by kwc