6A Pre Playoff predictions

dannyq

1 minute ago, Laneman36 said:

In who's opinion? Yours? And who makes you the king or queen of what is right or wrong. Go to sleep victim. Your friend is waiting. 

If you dont understand that what you posted was inappropriate on a forum that kids under 18 have access to, that speaks volumes to your character. 

Just now, 32hammer said:

If you dont understand that what you posted was inappropriate on a forum that kids under 18 have access to, that speaks volumes to your character. 

Exactly what I think about your friends comments that you standby so firmly. The exact reason I wouldn't want to know you. Because now you are a victim and then you want to try to flip it. Go to sleep. You have to get up to look for something to do in the morning I am sure. 

7 minutes ago, Laneman36 said:

Exactly what I think about your friends comments that you standby so firmly. The exact reason I wouldn't want to know you. Because now you are a victim and then you want to try to flip it. Go to sleep. You have to get up to look for something to do in the morning I am sure. 

Ginger much??? :lol: Dont be mad bro. Go put that OR helmet on and check yourself out in the mirror. All will be better soon! :thumb: I still think Muhammad would be a better screen name for ya....

Edited by Throwdeslant
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Laneman36 said:

Just trying to keep things from getting out of hand. But it is what is. 

Ok.....Interesting thread..  

Maryville and Alcoa are obviously pretty good.  The dynamic has changed in the Memphis area when it comes to football however.  This region has ALWAYS been about BASKETBALL. The pendulum is starting to swing towards football a lot more.  Kids/parents are realizing they can get scholarships in football because there're more out there.  I've witnessed kids training more for football during the offseason as well.  Memphis has always had the athletes but I think the rise of the Tigers football program will be a contributing factor to the success of West Tennessee as a whole. Out east football is KING. I think Vols football has been the driving force behind that.  Here in the WEST it's basketball..... hence the gold balls.  I think kids tend to gravitate toward sports in their regions that are successful.  Traditionally, it's been basketball in West Tennessee. 

Things are changing and it's about to get scary for the state.  In my opinion. 

12 minutes ago, Respect901fball said:

Maryville and Alcoa are obviously pretty good.  The dynamic has changed in the Memphis area when it comes to football however.  This region has ALWAYS been about BASKETBALL. The pendulum is starting to swing towards football a lot more.  Kids/parents are realizing they can get scholarships in football because there're more out there.  I've witnessed kids training more for football during the offseason as well.  Memphis has always had the athletes but I think the rise of the Tigers football program will be a contributing factor to the success of West Tennessee as a whole. Out east football is KING. I think Vols football has been the driving force behind that.  Here in the WEST it's basketball..... hence the gold balls.  I think kids tend to gravitate toward sports in their regions that are successful.  Traditionally, it's been basketball in West Tennessee. 

Things are changing and it's about to get scary for the state.  In my opinion. 

Thanks for the compliment, I think???? Lol! I guess you could say pretty good... Good luck with football out west. It’s getting pretty scary in East TN also. The best just keep getting better..:thumb:

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Thanks for the compliment, I think???? Lol! I guess you could say pretty good... Good luck with football out west. It’s getting pretty scary in East TN also. The best just keep getting better..:thumb:

Lol.... Don't know much but I know the gold balls come from East Tennessee for the most part. 

Can't hate on that.  I do believe it's gonna get a little harder.  

54 minutes ago, Respect901fball said:

Maryville and Alcoa are obviously pretty good.  The dynamic has changed in the Memphis area when it comes to football however.  This region has ALWAYS been about BASKETBALL. The pendulum is starting to swing towards football a lot more..

Don't tell Logan Young it's a basketball town.