Cornersville and Huntland

Chad02

11 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

As long as the guys maintain the same focus they have all season, I feel they will. I think Huntland definitely is riding high in confidence right now. They are a good football team no doubt about that. 

I sure they will be focused I just hope huntland brings a  little bit of a challenge we need it 

42 minutes ago, oldraiderfan said:

Huntland beat Moore County ,, As all knows MC has 6 or 7  starters out no excuse's Huntland was the better team friday night , but will not compete with Connersville. Cornersville is way  to strong for Huntland..

I didnt know Moore County had lost the kids they have.CV should roll again.

I really hope you all get a decent team before long,this may be good for stats but terribly hard to prepare for what you will face in a few weeks.

4 hours ago, oldraiderfan said:

Huntland beat Moore County ,, As all knows MC has 6 or 7  starters out no excuse's Huntland was the better team friday night , but will not compete with Connersville. Cornersville is way  to strong for Huntland..

I didn't realize that many either. Sounds like that ugly injury bug has hit Moore County hard. I hate to hear that. Moore county was the toughest game for Cornersville so far this season. 

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I didnt know Moore County had lost the kids they have.CV should roll again.

I really hope you all get a decent team before long,this may be good for stats but terribly hard to prepare for what you will face in a few weeks.

Unfortunately, this will be the last game of the regular season. Our 10th game backed out before season started. Believe it or not, Cornersville has played some good teams this year. it doesn't look like it on paper, but Eagleville is a good team, Moore County when we played was a very good team, Mt. Pleasant is a very good team, and I think Huntland is a good team. These young men are just that motivated to where they have not allowed anyone to score. The defense is just that good. I am trying to look at it without blinders on, believe me. These young men have been blowing me away all season with the effort and drive they have. I know we have the possibility of facing top notch talent in a few weeks and I feel they will be ready. I just hope the top notch talent is ready. (No jabs intended) ;)