Dresden verses Gleason

ysoangry

22 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

Does Dresden figure out a way to beat the Bulldogs? Can we win the last two games and possibly make the playoffs? I know the basketballs are standing by patiently but can we keep the football team playing another week?  

I think Dresden wins the next 2 games.I think South Fulton will lose to West Carroll and the 4th spot will come down to the last week.If South Fulton beats Gleason,they will get in.Dresden has to win both and South Fulton lose both.

Edited by mrbigster

50 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

Not looking good for home team then. I don't see South Fulton losing to Gleason. Guess that's what happens when you don't take care of business to begin with. 

That's how I have it figured.If South Fulton were to beat West Carroll Friday night,theyd get in sooner.But I don't think they will.If Dresden wins both,will give them 3 wins.South Fulton has 2 at the moment.So a win in either game against West Carrol or Gleason puts them in.Theyd have 3 wins also but would own the tie breaker in heads up competition.So Dresden needs to take care of business and hope for South Fulton the lose both.

47 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

That's how I have it figured.If South Fulton were to beat West Carroll Friday night,theyd get in sooner.But I don't think they will.If Dresden wins both,will give them 3 wins.South Fulton has 2 at the moment.So a win in either game against West Carrol or Gleason puts them in.Theyd have 3 wins also but would own the tie breaker in heads up competition.So Dresden needs to take care of business and hope for South Fulton the lose both.

Good to see Lake County back to true form.

On 10/15/2018 at 1:00 PM, Goldenpride said:

I hope Dresden can beat Gleason..if not then it would be time to clear house lol 

We haven't lost to Greenfield or West Carroll since 2008 and look what happened this year. Not that you can judge anything from our Greenfield game but Greenfield didn't beat Gleason as bad as they beat us. From what I heard about the OC game, second half we played much better with Jones getting the ball to Lockhart more and we put up 22 points. We lose this game and I'm switching teams. Not like I went to Dresden and my kids graduated a few years back. lol  Go Mayfield!!! Trenton, UC anyone but Huntingdon. 

20 hours ago, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Dresden has to pull this one out and I believe they will. No way they will lose to Greenfield, West Carroll, South Fulton, & Gleason all in the same year. Has that ever happened?

I have no idea if this has happened before. Hasn't since I've been around Dresden HS football.