Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

2 minutes ago, MavMafia18 said:

BV cracks me up!!!  Your parents let you stay up this late????? Lmao

yes they do MM, they understand ive got a long hard 4 more weeks of filming a championship football team so they want me to be used to being up late so i wont fall asleep late next friday night on my way back home to greeneville after having to walk up and down the field so many times following greeneville offense all night...haha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BVDevil said:

yes they do MM, they understand ive got a long hard 4 more weeks of filming a championship football team so they want me to be used to being up late so i wont fall asleep late next friday night on my way back home to greeneville after having to walk up and down the field so many times following greeneville offense all night...haha

The Mavs need a good guy like you filming there games. This offer is open only a few more days. Once your unemployed Saturday morning the 17th it will be too late we will have  hired a professional from Cookville.

1 minute ago, Mavericksinflight said:

The Mavs need a good guy like you filming there games. This offer is open only a few more days. Once your unemployed Saturday morning the 17th it will be too late we will have  hired a professional from Cookville.

i admire your grit MIF. You take a punch alot better than alot of other fans on here....guess i shouldnt be surprised by this, after all, leather does come from cows does it not? or is it pigs? all these mind bending questions that need answered. use your free time after round three to get back to me with some answers

5 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

i admire your grit MIF. You take a punch alot better than alot of other fans on here....guess i shouldnt be surprised by this, after all, leather does come from cows does it not? or is it pigs? all these mind bending questions that need answered. use your free time after round three to get back to me with some answers

I am so black and blue from you and DevilMan.....that I am num to anything that hits me.

30 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I am so black and blue from you and DevilMan.....that I am num to anything that hits me.

Definitely not black and blue from me that’s for sure COWSinflight. And if you’re num like that then maybe you’ve beat it to much..........

Edited by DevilMan03