Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

Just now, Cyclonefan16 said:

You were on the way to taking out Greeneville but what happened??

Not sure 1st qtr 21-0 Mavs...oops QB down with ACL...so just our QB...wait.qb is the heart and team leader of your team...just a QB...tell that one to anyone....QB goes out for New England boy would they miss Brady.... pretty easy to comprehend for those that understand the fundamentals of football....So thats what happened...no big thing...right ..lol funny...

32 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Not sure 1st qtr 21-0 Mavs...oops QB down with ACL...so just our QB...wait.qb is the heart and team leader of your team...just a QB...tell that one to anyone....QB goes out for New England boy would they miss Brady.... pretty easy to comprehend for those that understand the fundamentals of football....So thats what happened...no big thing...right ..lol funny...

You just typed the longest excuse in the history of coachT.  

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Still salty I see and making excuses. I didn’t realize Martin played defense!?! Wait....he doesn’t lol he threw 4 Ints and 2 were in the end zone. He may have tore his acl but his throwing was on target. If he tore his acl on the second play of the game isn’t the game still 0-0? They scored 31 after that and still lost. Hopefully you don’t lose your mind after Betsy Beats the cows tomorrow night! Lol

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

Still salty I see and making excuses. I didn’t realize Martin played defense!?! Wait....he doesn’t lol he threw 4 Ints and 2 were in the end zone. He may have tore his acl but his throwing was on target. If he tore his acl on the second play of the game isn’t the game still 0-0? They scored 31 after that and still lost. Hopefully you don’t lose your mind after Betsy Beats the cows tomorrow night! Lol

I think we can at least agree on one thing.......There is literally no excuse for you! Lol :) You time is coming just hang on.