LOD and Blaze45 to arm wrestle in the backyard brawl???

Blaze45

Well it might just be a friendly hot dog eating contest.... but that will likely be the only thing friendly about next weeks backyard brawl between Blackman and Riverdale as they both fight for the #2 spot in region 3- 6A  football. With the return of several starters on the offensive side of the ball will Blackman be back on track offensively? Will they show any more discipline than in the weeks past? OR  Will the Warriors scalp Blackmans defense? Either way I look forward to seeing a snot flinging slobberknocker between these two as their is no love lost between several key players. Who wins this game? Thoughts, analysis, predictions???? As for the arm wrestling.... I would give the early nod to LOD. Hope to see you all there

3 hours ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

If LOD loses the match, he will say it’s Rankin’s fault. 

Just goes to show what you know loser.  if I get a beating I take it gracefully.  You on the other hand whine, whine, whine!

Nowadays I do not physically fight.  I just shoot them and save the time and energy.  LOL 

One of the advantages of getting older and wiser.  Two things to carry in the wallet to go with it, your Lawyers business card and the phone number of your bail bondsman.